Nigerian king of Afrobeat, 2face was gravely ill and he needed around the clock monitoring by his caregivers, his wife said.
He was scheduled to appear for an important event at the Nigeria stock exchange and he almost didn’t make it. But he tried, he got out of bed and told his doctor that he’d have to attend the event. They gave him drips, he took his medication before he was able to function a bit.
2face had no energy to stand for long, he was at his lowest energy point but he showed up.
His wife gave an update about his health, Annie Idibia wrote “Incredible human; so Baba has been so ill and on drips and plenty medications. A doctor was by his side for 48 hours. We didn’t think he could make it to this big event that was all about him and the Nigeria Stock Exchange.
Even with his voice shaking, the man got up, told the doctor, man I no go too tey! I no dey like cancel work matter. And this one over important, make I just drag body reach the event! He made it, but back to his meds! get well soon baby“.
- Pete Edochie Says It is Wrong for a man to Propose to a woman on his kneels, See Why [Video]
- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Says People in the Cabinet of President Buhari are Qualify for Hell
- President Trump Block Visas for Pregnant Women Intending to Travel to USA to Give Birth
- Trump administration unveils new rules to stop foreign women from traveling to US to give birth
- Legendary singer ASA declares her identity as a ‘MARLIAN’, suggests that Naira Marley should run for Governor [Video]
- Alh Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) shot dead by unknown gunmen in Oyo State
- Doctors Confirm that American Rapper Juice Wrld Died of Drug Overdose
- Yung6ix Declares MI Abaga “a true Idol Turn Rival”, Another war brewing for MI
- Nigeria on Red Alert Over Outbreak of Deadly Coronavirus in China
- “Get used to my ass” American Musician Lizzo Tells Fans as She Poses Nude for RollingStone [Photos]