Nigerian king of Afrobeat, 2face was gravely ill and he needed around the clock monitoring by his caregivers, his wife said.
He was scheduled to appear for an important event at the Nigeria stock exchange and he almost didn’t make it. But he tried, he got out of bed and told his doctor that he’d have to attend the event. They gave him drips, he took his medication before he was able to function a bit.
2face had no energy to stand for long, he was at his lowest energy point but he showed up.
His wife gave an update about his health, Annie Idibia wrote “Incredible human; so Baba has been so ill and on drips and plenty medications. A doctor was by his side for 48 hours. We didn’t think he could make it to this big event that was all about him and the Nigeria Stock Exchange.
Even with his voice shaking, the man got up, told the doctor, man I no go too tey! I no dey like cancel work matter. And this one over important, make I just drag body reach the event! He made it, but back to his meds! get well soon baby“.
- Barack Obama says he listens to Rema’s Iron Man song
- DJ Cuppy reveals she’s been living a fake life, “my real life is complicated” she said
- Gedoni and Khafi of BBNAIJA caught having ‘sex’ last night
- “my uncle asked me to suck his manhood when I was 5” Activist Sonia Obi-Okodo,
- Video of Lavish Nigerian fraudster Valentino Iro leaked
- Cee C of BBNaija drops a hot picture with her booty showing
- Ex-Ghana star Junior Agogo suffers a stroke and dies
- Davido drips in expensive fits for his music video
- $200,000 Romance Scam, Nigerian men scammed a Japanese woman
- Obinwanne ‘Invictus’ Okeke taps a Nigerian lawyer to defend him in the $ 11 million fraud charge