The Niger State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) announced that it arrested a 20 years old man for child endangerment. Mustapha Aliyu was arrested and charged with murder for throwing his 4-month-old baby into river Uti. The river is located in Borgu local government area of the state.
He told the NSCDC official that he threw his son into the river because his baby mama left him with the baby. ” she refused to take care of the baby”. he added. Also, he blamed the devil for his action.
“I couldn’t take care of the baby alone. I was not happy that the mother left him with me. I do not even know what got into me. It is the devil handwork.” he told newsmen
George Edem, the Niger State NSCDC Commandant, said the corpse of the baby is yet to be found.
- Kemi Olunloyo threatens to Sue Busola Dakolo, Wife of Musician, Timi Dakolo, for N500m and to Expose her Bank Scandal
- Nigerian man narrates how he ran into a friend he never knew was dead
- Terrorists are 'generally Muslims' says Ryanair CEO
- Nigerians React As Glory Osei Deactivates Her Twitter Account
- Everton face stern test of Ancelotti-led revival
- Coronavirus survivor recounts fear, confusion
- Another Housewife Rashida Saidu Sentenced to Death by Hanging for Killing her Husband
- EXPLAINED: How regime agreed to pay APC gov $110m from Abacha Loot
- EPL: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview
- We’re creating enabling environment for investors to thrive in Oyo — Makinde