Singer Adekunle Gold had a successful show at the Lincoln Center, New York, USA and that led him to a heartfelt post. He remembered when he couldn’t get 40 people to show up for his show but now he sold out a big crowd.
He was very grateful and emotional. Check his post below.
“In a way i’m grateful that it rained because your presence despite the elements reaffirmed God’s and your love for me.
3yrs ago in this same city, I couldn’t get more than 40 of you in a room, and looking at this picture, I’m humbled guys.
I am truly honored to have been on that stage and grateful to the ones that made it happen. @okayafrica@abiolaoke @seenahgee and the many of you too numerous to mention.
Thank you, Thank you, we packed and filled the @lincolncenter to the brim. 😱. Thank you!
📸 @apmworldmag” , Adekunle Gold wrote after the show.
- Pakistan plane with 107 passengers on board crashes near Karachi airport- Video
- Someone leaked singer Seyi Shay’s unclad pictures
- Davido still want to make things work with Wizkid
- Davido ignores Coronavirus quarantine advice again
- Coronavirus: you won’t believe what’s happening in this video
- South Africans disregard Social distancing… They are having a coronavirus party
- Video: ladies twerking with Toilet paper on their booty
- Davido hosted a birthday party for Mayorkun and they didn’t care about Coronavirus
- Video: President Buhari finally addressed the country about Coronavirus
- This is how Teni is handling the Coronavirus Isolation