Singer Adekunle Gold had a successful show at the Lincoln Center, New York, USA and that led him to a heartfelt post. He remembered when he couldn’t get 40 people to show up for his show but now he sold out a big crowd.
He was very grateful and emotional. Check his post below.
“In a way i’m grateful that it rained because your presence despite the elements reaffirmed God’s and your love for me.
3yrs ago in this same city, I couldn’t get more than 40 of you in a room, and looking at this picture, I’m humbled guys.
I am truly honored to have been on that stage and grateful to the ones that made it happen. @okayafrica@abiolaoke @seenahgee and the many of you too numerous to mention.
Thank you, Thank you, we packed and filled the @lincolncenter to the brim. 😱. Thank you!
📸 @apmworldmag” , Adekunle Gold wrote after the show.
- Pete Edochie Says It is Wrong for a man to Propose to a woman on his kneels, See Why [Video]
- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Says People in the Cabinet of President Buhari are Qualify for Hell
- President Trump Block Visas for Pregnant Women Intending to Travel to USA to Give Birth
- Trump administration unveils new rules to stop foreign women from traveling to US to give birth
- Legendary singer ASA declares her identity as a ‘MARLIAN’, suggests that Naira Marley should run for Governor [Video]
- Alh Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) shot dead by unknown gunmen in Oyo State
- Doctors Confirm that American Rapper Juice Wrld Died of Drug Overdose
- Yung6ix Declares MI Abaga “a true Idol Turn Rival”, Another war brewing for MI
- Nigeria on Red Alert Over Outbreak of Deadly Coronavirus in China
- “Get used to my ass” American Musician Lizzo Tells Fans as She Poses Nude for RollingStone [Photos]