Singer Adekunle Gold had a successful show at the Lincoln Center, New York, USA and that led him to a heartfelt post. He remembered when he couldn’t get 40 people to show up for his show but now he sold out a big crowd.
He was very grateful and emotional. Check his post below.
“In a way i’m grateful that it rained because your presence despite the elements reaffirmed God’s and your love for me.
3yrs ago in this same city, I couldn’t get more than 40 of you in a room, and looking at this picture, I’m humbled guys.
I am truly honored to have been on that stage and grateful to the ones that made it happen. @okayafrica@abiolaoke @seenahgee and the many of you too numerous to mention.
Thank you, Thank you, we packed and filled the @lincolncenter to the brim. 😱. Thank you!
📸 @apmworldmag” , Adekunle Gold wrote after the show.
- Barack Obama says he listens to Rema’s Iron Man song
- DJ Cuppy reveals she’s been living a fake life, “my real life is complicated” she said
- Gedoni and Khafi of BBNAIJA caught having ‘sex’ last night
- “my uncle asked me to suck his manhood when I was 5” Activist Sonia Obi-Okodo,
- Video of Lavish Nigerian fraudster Valentino Iro leaked
- Cee C of BBNaija drops a hot picture with her booty showing
- Ex-Ghana star Junior Agogo suffers a stroke and dies
- Davido drips in expensive fits for his music video
- $200,000 Romance Scam, Nigerian men scammed a Japanese woman
- Obinwanne ‘Invictus’ Okeke taps a Nigerian lawyer to defend him in the $ 11 million fraud charge