Singer Adekunle Gold had a successful show at the Lincoln Center, New York, USA and that led him to a heartfelt post. He remembered when he couldn’t get 40 people to show up for his show but now he sold out a big crowd.
He was very grateful and emotional. Check his post below.
“In a way i’m grateful that it rained because your presence despite the elements reaffirmed God’s and your love for me.
3yrs ago in this same city, I couldn’t get more than 40 of you in a room, and looking at this picture, I’m humbled guys.
I am truly honored to have been on that stage and grateful to the ones that made it happen. @okayafrica@abiolaoke @seenahgee and the many of you too numerous to mention.
Thank you, Thank you, we packed and filled the @lincolncenter to the brim. 😱. Thank you!
📸 @apmworldmag” , Adekunle Gold wrote after the show.
- Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World 2019, See the Top 5, 12 and top 40
- Traditional Worshippers Lament Over Constant Harassment of Members by Police
- Duncan Mighty Was Arrested Not Kidnapped But Arrested By Police – Imo Police Command
- Duncan Mighty Kidnap: Police Say The Port Harcourt First Son Has been Arrested for fraud
- Gunmen Invade Southern Kaduna Community kills Five Football Fans
- Simi Dares Nigeria Music Industry, Declares Her Album the Best in 2019
- Housewife Butchered by Her Ritualist Ex-Boyfriend in Ogun
- Angela Okorie Has Been Rushed To The Hospital After Gunmen Fired Lots Of Bullet At Her When She Was Returning From A Show!
- Are You Your Best Friend’s Best Friend? BBNaija Host Ebuka Wonders As He celebrates His Best Friend’s Birthday
- You don’t Own Another Human Being, Adesua Etomi Says as She Talks About Marriage