British Singer and songwriter has moved on from her divorce and is now on a love boat with British-Nigerian rapper, Skepta.
The Hello singer, 31, has apparently developed a romance with her fellow Tottenham native, 37, after enjoying a string of dates.
According to an inside gist, Adele and Skepta are both private about their love lives. Both are committed to the welfare of their children.
Families and friends of the duo are reportedly ‘hoping and predicting’ that they go on to become a ‘great couple.’
Skepta, with the real name Joseph Junior Adenuga Jr. of a Nigerian descent, became a father last November. While Adele shares a son, Angelo, with Simon.
Her debut album, 19, became a sensation in 2008 to commercial and critical success. An appearance she made on Saturday Night Live in late 2008, boosted her career in the US. At the 51ST Grammy Awards in 2009, Adele received the awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Also, Adele has won numerous awards for her talents. We wish the pair a happy ride.
- Buhari has not cancelled Kyari’s previous appointments, Says Regime
- Nigeria records 276 new coronavirus cases, total now 8344
- COVID19: UK To Provide Anti-Viral Remdesivir To Patients
- Buhari didn't cancel appointments, memos Abba Kyari approved – Presidency
- COVID19: Governor Wike Cancels Total Lockdown in Port-Harcourt