Olori Badirat Olaita Ajoke Adeyemi, the youngest wife of Alaafin Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi stepped out in the vest of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to mark Nigeria’s 59th Independence anniversary.
Queen Ajoke is currently serving in Lagos state. She posted the picture on her Instagram page with caption that reads: “Lagos Corper..🇳🇬Blazer @sophie_couture_boutique.”
It could be recalled that Olori Ajoke some months ago revealed that she would be undergoing the mandatory national service for graduates in Lagos.
She decided to flaunt herself in the NYSC vest on social media after the commencement of her service year.
The queen graduated from the University of Ibadan in 2018.
- NDDC Saga: Fresh Allegations Emerge, Crisis Depeens As Top Official Declares Readiness To Expose ‘Can Of Worms’
- Ronaldo rescues point for Juventus against Atalanta
- La Liga: Arturo Vidal and Lionel Messi helps Barcelona move closer to Real Madrid
- National Theatre Restoration To Generate 10,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed, Minister Of Information And Culture
- Raheem Sterling scores hattrick as Manchester City dispatches five past Brighton
- Mourinho’s Tottenham is Better than Arteta’s Arsenal
- Cyber Crime: Interpol Arrest 3 in Abuja As IRT Operatives Rescue American Lady Held Captive For 16 Months In Lagos Hotel
- Major fire breaks out on US navy ship in California
- EXCLUSIVE: Governor Akeredolu's Second Term Ambition Shaky As APC Screening Committee Allegedly Fails To Clear Him For Party's Primary Election
- Security experts, policemen, others kick as IGP disbands IRT, STS state offices