Olori Badirat Olaita Ajoke Adeyemi, the youngest wife of Alaafin Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi stepped out in the vest of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to mark Nigeria’s 59th Independence anniversary.
Queen Ajoke is currently serving in Lagos state. She posted the picture on her Instagram page with caption that reads: “Lagos Corper..🇳🇬Blazer @sophie_couture_boutique.”
It could be recalled that Olori Ajoke some months ago revealed that she would be undergoing the mandatory national service for graduates in Lagos.
She decided to flaunt herself in the NYSC vest on social media after the commencement of her service year.
The queen graduated from the University of Ibadan in 2018.
- Teddy A and Davido shares the same views on marriage ” nothing like waking up to your wife”
- “expect love and friendship from Ike and me… I wont change because I am richer” Mercy BBNAIJA
- Mercy and Ronaldo will struggle with Man Utd team – Berbatov
- Toke Makinwa to Timaya “I Am not wearing a pant… Let the coochie breathe”
- Damn… Davido and a rude follower go at each other on Twitter
- I have things to do, no time for Vector again – MI Abaga
- Cyprus Police stop Rema during his performance … but fans still love acapella [Watch video]
- What you need to know about #NoBra Day
- Jaruma and Regina Daniels double dates in Dubai
- Phyno promotes his album on FOX tv station in America