Nigeria soccer star, Alex Iwobi was a long term Arsenal footballer before the recent shocking transfer to Everton FC. Iwobi spent 15 years playing for Arsenal football club, he was participating in the 2019 AFCON cup when he got a call from his club that they willing to let him go.
Alex wasn’t happy with the news but he agreed to a record deal that sent him to Everton for £ 40m. People close to him said he was sad and shocked that he was getting fired at Arsenal. Everton showed interest and he was forced to go over to Everton in what most people saw as a backward move.
He kept quiet for a few days before deleted a lot of Arsenal pictures from his social media account. He left only 4 Arsenal pictures during the transition and his body language was clear that he was unhappy with the move.
As a result, he was reluctant to show himself as an Everton player. Over the past few days, he’s been trying to please Everton fans by sharing his signing showing via his Instagram story.
Today she shares a picture of himself wearing Everton Jersey.
He said he’s delighted to come over to Everton and some Arsenal fans are pouring out their hearts feelings to him.
Many people told him that they’d miss him.
- Pakistan plane with 107 passengers on board crashes near Karachi airport- Video
- Someone leaked singer Seyi Shay’s unclad pictures
- Davido still want to make things work with Wizkid
- Davido ignores Coronavirus quarantine advice again
- Coronavirus: you won’t believe what’s happening in this video
- South Africans disregard Social distancing… They are having a coronavirus party
- Video: ladies twerking with Toilet paper on their booty
- Davido hosted a birthday party for Mayorkun and they didn’t care about Coronavirus
- Video: President Buhari finally addressed the country about Coronavirus
- This is how Teni is handling the Coronavirus Isolation