The singer is a very private person and she shares very little about her family. She is married with 2 children, 2019 marks her fourth year being married but not many people know her husband.
On September 1, 2019. She shares a lovely message on their wedding anniversary and she shared some of her wedding pictures.
“Time does really fly****Akure and Kd meet on love street. Third pic…He can’t stand me… heck I can’t stand myself … 😩😂. Oko mi. Thank you for being my friend. More years to come in shaa Allah. First” Aphrodija wrote on her social media page.
Aphrodija’s husband’s name is Rotimi and they got married in 2016. Their first marriage event, a traditional wedding took place on December 10, 2015.
She also shared her children’s pictures. The Nigerian/Sierra-Leonean music star is becoming more vocal about her life and family. She is usually quiet but she is letting her fans know more about her private life and her music career.
What are Aphrodija’s children name
AMANA MORENIKE (daughter)
BABA MORENIKE (SON)
The singer is still releasing music with Mavin record’s brand under the leadership of Donjazzy. However, she is on her way out of Mavin records.
Read more: Ahprodija and her children
More from Nigeriatunes
- Teenage Yahoo Boy Sets Girlfriend On Fire For Infidelity
- Truck Crushes Pregnant Woman, and Two Others To Death in Osun
- Here is the Love Cardi B Gave to Nigeria Before She Left
- Shocking: Online Doctor Explains Negative Effect of Using Antiseptic in Bathing Water
- Charley Boy Says He Smokes Weed More Than Fela, Naira Marley, Gives Health Benefits of Weed
- Daddy Freeze Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Victory, Blasts Nigeria For Having Feeling of Entitlement
- American Boxer Deontay Wilder Attacks Anthony Joshua, Rubbishes How Joshua Won Andy Ruiz
- Election Crisis: One Dead, Scores Injured in Local Government Election in Ekiti
- Been 6 Years Since I Subscribed On DSTV, But I did Today Just To Watch Anthony Joshua Defeat Andy Ruiz – Kunle Afolayan
- Andy Ruiz Blames His Lost To Anthony Joshua on [Pate After Pate], Says He should have listened to his Coach