The singer is a very private person and she shares very little about her family. She is married with 2 children, 2019 marks her fourth year being married but not many people know her husband.
On September 1, 2019. She shares a lovely message on their wedding anniversary and she shared some of her wedding pictures.
“Time does really fly****Akure and Kd meet on love street. Third pic…He can’t stand me… heck I can’t stand myself … 😩😂. Oko mi. Thank you for being my friend. More years to come in shaa Allah. First” Aphrodija wrote on her social media page.
Aphrodija’s husband’s name is Rotimi and they got married in 2016. Their first marriage event, a traditional wedding took place on December 10, 2015.
She also shared her children’s pictures. The Nigerian/Sierra-Leonean music star is becoming more vocal about her life and family. She is usually quiet but she is letting her fans know more about her private life and her music career.
What are Aphrodija’s children name
AMANA MORENIKE (daughter)
BABA MORENIKE (SON)
The singer is still releasing music with Mavin record’s brand under the leadership of Donjazzy. However, she is on her way out of Mavin records.
Read more: Ahprodija and her children
More from Nigeriatunes
- Enugu Airport Set To Be Completed By August End – Aviation Minister
- Apple Wins Tax Bill Battle Against EU As Court Overrules €13 billion Tax
- Brazil's President Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus again
- Hackers hijack Twitter accounts belonging to Bezos, Apple, Musk, Gates
- EFCC Should Probe Alleged N300 million Diverted From LG Account – Kwara Governor
- Ganduje returns former NBA chair as commissioner for justice
- Police arrest 16 suspects for homicide, criminal offences
- WAEC: Suspension Of Students Participation In The 2020 WASSCE Still Stands- FG
- Magu Not On Trial, Invitation By Panel In His Best Interest —Presidency
- Court restrains BPE, NERC others over planned sale of Jos Disco's shares