Diane is the 21st housemate of the popular TV reality show to leave the Big Brother’s house.
The 23-year-old got evicted on Monday leaving only the five other contending housemates. Out of which one will emerge the winner of the BBNaija 2019.
Frodd as the second and final part of the privilege of his Ultimate Veto Power had the task of picking Diane to exit the house.
The eviction happened after a random pick from a lucky draw in a magical hat. This is because the choice was not entirely in his hands.
So, we can say Diane is a graduate of the University of Debrecen in Hungary and a chief chef at Russets Kitchen who is aspiring to be a Media personality.
According to the rules of the game, her eviction leaves Frodd, Omashola, Seyi, Mike and Mercy as the official finalists.
We wish you all the best Diane.
- Kenye West’s Jesus Is King Drops On Friday
- Celebrities Celebrate Davido For Birth of Son
- Wow… British woman Sue Radford Announced that she is pregnant for the 22nd time
- Regina Daniels Deletes her Instagram account
- Muyiwa Folorunsho and Glory Osei allegations may be true … more accusers came forward