Popular Nigeria musician, Daddy Showkey says he is looking foward to who fire will burn next in the Big Brother Naija house.
This is a reaction to the disqualification of Tacha, a former housemate of the ongoing reality TV show tagged Pepper Dem. Tacha was evicted form the house as a result of violence after being involved in a brawl between her and Mercy. She was sent out of the house for pulling Mercy’s hair twice.
Seyi and Frodd where seen in a video singing and dancing Showkey’s song title ‘Fire Fire’ in reaction to tension that has been in the house by dancing Galala. The dance was done during the arguement between Mercy and Tacha.
“Fire Fire Fire dey burn for Big brother naija , make we dey look who for go burn next as fire 🔥 don burn Tacha , No Laugh 🤣🤣🤣another man he fit be say you fire 🔥 go burn next,
but True! True!! This boy @officialseyiawo surprise me ooo the boy get moves abi him no get am? The #galalalistic movement I shock ooo ,” he wrote on his Instagram page.
View this post on Instagram
Fire 🔥 Fire 🔥 Fire dey burn for Big brother naija , make we dey look who for go burn next as fire 🔥 don burn Tacha , No Laugh 🤣🤣🤣another man he fit be say you fire 🔥 go burn next, but True! True!! This boy @officialseyiawo surprise me ooo the boy get moves abi him no get am? The #galalalistic movement I shock ooo #showdonshow #daddyshowkey #lionclan #asalamamovement #ajegunletotheworld #positionurself #confirmmade #allmadenamade #confirmmadechallenge
- Photizo Properties open Oasis gardens, promises return on investment
- 3SC rewards Rondo, Nigeria’s longest serving club curator, others
- Magdalene Adamu… Sure and steady steps of cross over starlet
- President Buhari to Commission NCDMB 17-Storey Headquarters in Yenagoa
- US Imposes Sanctions On Hong Kong Leader
- Six-Year-Old Girl Chokes On Face Mask Found Inside Chicken Nugget
- Lyon hold off Juventus to reach Champions League quarter-finals
- US Disappointed In The Political Tension In Edo, Ondo State
- Man City pounce on Varane mistakes to dump out Real Madrid
- Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Allied Matters Bill Into Law