With the dust just starting to settle over her disqualification from the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV show last week, Tacha is back in the news – with some controversy involved of course.
Arguably the most popular housemate on the 2019 BBNaija show, Tacha hit even more fame when she was disqualified last week. Her contentious disqualification was for getting physical during an altercation with another housemate, Mercy. Several mixed reactions trailed Tacha’s removal from the show; with even celebrities like AY, Daddy freeze and Mr P condemning the decision. However, as the days went by, everyone accepted the decision in good faith, even Tacha herself.
And with several gift and promises of money from different people, including Bobrisky, Tacha seemed to have it good.
But does she really?
According to reports from a self-acclaimed sex therapist and Tacha’s number one fan, Jaruma, Tacha is being duped. Jaruma took to her Instagram page earlier today to reveal that the former housemate is being lied to by her management and her boyfriend. She revealed that all the money that has been coming in for Tacha is missing or being held back.
Jaruma also called for all transactions made on Tacha’s accounts to be made public by her management. She even accused them of lying about the amounts of money donated to Tacha throughout her stay in the house.
You will recall that Bobrisky claimed to have sent N1 million to Tacha, and even Jaruma herself has promised to give Tacha N50 million.
Neither Tacha nor her management has released any statement concerning this accusation and alleged fraud.
We will bring you more updates as the story unfolds.
- Turkey virus death toll exceeds 200
- Davido’s Father Donates N500m To Combat #COVID19 In Nigeria — To Share 6,640 Bags Of Rice To All Osun Residents
- Increase in Electricity Tariff Suspended Till July
- #COVID19: Ekiti’s Only Patient Has Been Discharged — Gov Fayemi
- Burna Boy Reveals Next Album Title, Release Date And More
- Troops destroy Boko Haram terrorists’ logistics base, neutralise fighters in Borno
- COVID-19: No increase in electricity tariff now, says minister
- COVID19: No request from Nigerians aboard for evacuation- Foreign Minister
- JUST IN: NCDC Confirms 4 New Cases Of #COVID19 In Nigeria — Toll Now 139
- Nigeria cases of coronavirus rises to 139