With the dust just starting to settle over her disqualification from the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV show last week, Tacha is back in the news – with some controversy involved of course.
Arguably the most popular housemate on the 2019 BBNaija show, Tacha hit even more fame when she was disqualified last week. Her contentious disqualification was for getting physical during an altercation with another housemate, Mercy. Several mixed reactions trailed Tacha’s removal from the show; with even celebrities like AY, Daddy freeze and Mr P condemning the decision. However, as the days went by, everyone accepted the decision in good faith, even Tacha herself.
And with several gift and promises of money from different people, including Bobrisky, Tacha seemed to have it good.
But does she really?
According to reports from a self-acclaimed sex therapist and Tacha’s number one fan, Jaruma, Tacha is being duped. Jaruma took to her Instagram page earlier today to reveal that the former housemate is being lied to by her management and her boyfriend. She revealed that all the money that has been coming in for Tacha is missing or being held back.
Jaruma also called for all transactions made on Tacha’s accounts to be made public by her management. She even accused them of lying about the amounts of money donated to Tacha throughout her stay in the house.
You will recall that Bobrisky claimed to have sent N1 million to Tacha, and even Jaruma herself has promised to give Tacha N50 million.
Neither Tacha nor her management has released any statement concerning this accusation and alleged fraud.
We will bring you more updates as the story unfolds.
- Suspected PDP supporter filmed illegally thumbprinting ballots in Kogi
- Seychelles: Exhibition Highlights Seniors' Contributions to Preserve Seychelles' Traditions, Heritage
- Nigeria: You'd Have to Kill Me to Stop Me From South Africa – Burna Boy
- Africa: Africa, Europe Must Partner As Equals – Lawmakers
- #FUTABullies: School Suspends Students For Assaulting Junior
- All Grace Energy Commences Production Test at Ubima OML 17
- INEC declares 30 staff missing after Kogi election
- Landlords demand N.5billion from Ogun Govt
- Why we’re at war with Obaseki – APC chieftain
- UK's Prince Andrew denies having sex with Epstein accuser