Tacha’s godmother, Jaruma has called out Big Brother to release the disqualified housemate to her management.
Nigeriatunes gathered that Big Brother has refused to release her on the grounds for refusing an interview with the media crew.
Tacha, who was recently disqualified over her violent actions towards fellow housemate, Mercy is reportedly yet to leave the Big Brother House despite being disqualified.
Jaruma, who earlier today revealed she would gift Tacha 50M has taken to her official handle to call out the show organizers.
” @bigbronaija You USED Tacha to make SO MUCH MONEY! She was up every week & we voted for her EVERY SINGLE WEEK THEREFORE WE WILL NOT ALLOW U TO USE & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER ANY LONGER!!!!! @bigbronaija Please RELEASE TACHA NOW!!!!,” she wrote.
See her post below..
- NNPC secures $1.16m US grant for 1,350MW Abuja Power Plant
- FG to stop importation of steel materials – Minister
- Ike and Kimoprah are now family!
- Nigerian govt releases initial reports on Air Peace incidents
- US Universities and the importance of accreditation: What you need to know about any University claiming to be US accredited
- Edwards Inyah: Please allow Samuel Ortom to govern
- Borno: NAF kills fleeing insurgents in Borno
- Borno: NAF kills fleeing insurgents in Nirni
- Bayelsa/Kogi guber: Secondus reacts to disqualification of APC candidate, sends message to security agencies
- EPL: Premier League announces changes to use of VAR