Burna Boy didn’t hold back his words towards South African Rapper AKA who supports the attack on Nigerians.
AKA tweets earlier that Nigerians should go back to their country. The message came at a wrong time when Nigerians are being killed in South Africa. Also, AKA didn’t retract his words, he continues to push for a black foreigner to leave South Africa and the message is fueling hate between South Africans and Nigerians both online and on the ground.
Skales and YCEE called him out but he continues to insult Nigerians. Burna Boy jumped in and unleased on rapper AKA. “You better have heavy security when I see you”.
” @akaworldwide i knew you was retarded but I didn’t know it had gotten this bad. Next time I see you you better have a big security bro,On Gambos Grave ur gunna need it”. Burna Boy wrote to AKA.
See the rest of Burna Boy’s tweet about the Xenophobic attack on Nigerians below.
The African Giant, Burna boy added he has experienced Xenophobic attack at first hand with South African before. Read about his experience below
Many Nigerians are angry at AKA for supporting attacks on Nigerians and for continuing to push for hatred against black foreigners.
- USA Will Cut Ties With WHO – Trump
- My Boss'll Not Shake Hands With Any Woman He Isn't Married To, Nigeria's Communications Minister's Aide Tells Abike Dabiri-Erewa As Crisis Continues
- Nigeria Ruler Buhari Extends Appointment Of Dongban-Mensem As Appeal Court Acting President
- BREAKING: Former Nigerian President, Obasanjo, Sacks Workers, Refuses To Pay Salaries
- Abacha Stole Close To $1bn As Head Of State, Says President Buhari
- African leaders back Adesina, say no nation has veto power over AfDB
- Buhari Extends Acting President Of Appeal Court’s Appointment
- Ben Bruce, Zlatan, Omojuwa, others on Ogoloma's New Generation Africa platform
- AfDB: African leaders rally support for Adesina
- NDDC: Niger Delta group condemns HURIWA's comment on National Assembly