Cindy, a housemate in the ongoing reality TV show, Big Brother Naija Cindy has been evicted from the house.
This year’s edition of the show is tagged Pepper Dem. There had been a lot of twists and turns concerning evictions.
Although viewers were aware that there wouldn’t be eviction last Sunday, Mike, Ike Frodd, Elozonam, and Tacha were nominated for eviction to just up the tempo a little bit.
As part of the surprise of the show, Cindy who was evicted on Friday became the 17th housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother Naija 2019 house after the host of the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Friday, September 27, 2019, announced her eviction of from the house.
Cindy had emerged the Head of House on September 9, 2019. She joined the show four weeks after it kicked off alongside Joe, Enkay, Elozonam, and Venita.
Today’s eviction is the 10th eviction of the show which kicked off on June 30, 2019.
After a busy week which witnessed visits from visitors to the exciting Tasks, the housemates had a blast.
Biggie, however, cut the fun with an Eviction twist and Cindy was the victim.
The Suprise eviction
It started with an entrance of a surprise guest, Ebuka.
They finally got to hug the host who had made the hearts of housemates who were up for eviction raced during the live eviction show.
They, however, couldn’t hide the anxiety and fear they felt.
Dressed in his mustard suit, Ebuka walked into the house after the intense fight that happened between Mercy and Tacha.
The housemates further received another surprise guest, Mr. Joe from Deloitte, which signifies eviction notice.
After having a conversation with the host concerning what had happened in the house.
When Ebuka asked what has been the most challenging part about staying in the House, Seyi replied that staying in the house with what he termed as “these crazy Housemates” has been difficult for him.
On their part, Diane and Omashola expressed surprise at finding themselves moving to the fourteenth week in Biggie’s House despite not having any strategy.
The moment came when Ebuka asked the Nominated Housemates to pack their bags.
Slowly, Ike, Tacha, Mike, Elozonam, and Cindy packed up their luggage in preparation for Ebuka’s impromptu message.
And Cindy was off.
- See Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder’s new positions as Ring Magazine releases new list of top 10 heavyweights
- Man City lodge appeal against European ban
- Bob Iger Steps Aside As Disney CEO
- Strong Sperm Could Impregnate Women In Swimming Pools – Child Rights Commissioner
- China quarantines 94 people on Seoul flight after 3 show fever
- China reports 52 more virus deaths, lowest in 3 weeks
- Petrol tanker explodes on Lagos-Ibadan highway bridge, FRSC provides traffic update
- 5 Common Myths About Lent
- Photos: Task Force Officials Allegedly Beat Man To Death In Rivers State
- Bukayo Saka admits he never thought he would make Arsenal first team