DJ Cuppy had a rough time with Nigerians on social media. They always make fun of her and they are usually tough on her. Nigeriatunes reported that DJ Cuppy cried because of the Xenophobia attack on Nigerians.
And, some people found a way to make fun of her. A person said, “She should just cry to the point and not waste data”. This comment hurt DJ Cuppy’s feelings and she was off social media for a while.
Read more DJ Cuppy cried
She returned to social media today and she said: “Cuppy back, stronger than ever.”
Read more from Nigeriatunes
- Kemi Olunloyo Threatens to Sue Busola Dakolo, Wife of Musician, Timi Dakolo, for N500m
- Nigerian man narrates how he ran into a friend he never knew was dead
- Terrorists are 'generally Muslims' says Ryanair CEO
- Nigerians React As Glory Osei Deactivates Her Twitter Account
- Everton face stern test of Ancelotti-led revival
- Coronavirus survivor recounts fear, confusion
- Another Housewife Rashida Saidu Sentenced to Death by Hanging for Killing her Husband
- EXPLAINED: How regime agreed to pay APC gov $110m from Abacha Loot
- EPL: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview
- We’re creating enabling environment for investors to thrive in Oyo — Makinde