Davido used to be involved in politics until the people of Nigeria refused to stop attacking him. He was a big part of the PDP campaign in the last election and he is still ready to fight for Nigeria.
He told people to vote and encouraged them to push for a better Nigeria. However, he was insulted and some sent him death threats.
Again, he refused to give up on Nigeria. The ongoing attacks in South African prompted Davido to voice his opinion.
Davido said ” Home ain’t safe, outside home ain’t safe Neither. Shame, Action must be taken”.
“If our country is good… , Wetin dem go dey find go Southy”. Davido wrote in pidgin English. He meant ” If our country is good, what are we going to go to South Africa for?”.
- Oluwo says his suspension by oba council is of no effect
- What gives Nigerian students the confidence to use condoms
- Boko Haram: Atiku reacts to Adamawa attack
- 6 Protective Hairstyles Every Naturalista Should Know
- There’s merit in Ihedioha’s case against Uzodinma ~ Agabi
- Turkey says seven killed after quake on Iran border
- APC relying on “unorthodox means to snatch” Bayelsa gov’ship seat from the PDP ~ Secondus
- Troops at home of Togo opposition candidate as presidential polls close
- Obaseki sponsored thugs to attack me at Benin Airport — Oshiomhole
- How troops repelled terrorist attack on Garkida