Davido wants to quit smoking because his friends stopped smoking. Also, Donjazzy and other notable people quit smoking making compulsory for Davido to consider it. He said on his social media page that he is ready to let smoking go.
Smoking is very common among Nigeria musicians. About 99% of Nigerian Afrobeat singers smokes, including the female artists, mainly the female rappers.
Davido, Phyno, Olamide, Wande Coal, Burna Boy, Tekno Miles, Timaya, Patoranking and many others are all smokers.
Donjazzy was the first Nigerian artist to publicly quit smoking. He stopped smoking last year and he celebrated one year without cigarettes a few days ago.
Donjazzy’s bold move to announce that is no longer a smoker influenced Davido to consider doing away with cigarettes and weed.
Davido wrote that he too will stop smoking but not now. A few minutes later he posted a video of himself smoking weed.
However, he decided to smoke a lot of weed on the day that he mentioned his intention to stop smoking. Davido has been smoking since he was young, it may be hard for him to quit but most people quite for health reason.
Davido is aware that smoking is bad, he is making plans to stop smoking later but not now.
- Enugu Airport Set To Be Completed By August End – Aviation Minister
- Apple Wins Tax Bill Battle Against EU As Court Overrules €13 billion Tax
- Brazil's President Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus again
- Hackers hijack Twitter accounts belonging to Bezos, Apple, Musk, Gates
- EFCC Should Probe Alleged N300 million Diverted From LG Account – Kwara Governor
- Ganduje returns former NBA chair as commissioner for justice
- Police arrest 16 suspects for homicide, criminal offences
- WAEC: Suspension Of Students Participation In The 2020 WASSCE Still Stands- FG
- Magu Not On Trial, Invitation By Panel In His Best Interest —Presidency
- Court restrains BPE, NERC others over planned sale of Jos Disco's shares