Tacha was disqualified due to her bad behaviour and for physically assaulting a fellow housemate on the Big Brother Nigeria show.
Read more here Tacha hits Mercy
Tacha has shown a series of bad behaviours, along with a lot of questionable decisions. Again, she tries to maximize her potentials by using BBN name and her mom’s death on a GofundMe page to beg for money.
She asked for €100 K from people worldwide. Tacha set up the Gofundme for herself and all the proceeds will go to her. Moreover, she did not state what the money would be used for.
“A Long life dream of a young girl of 23 years who lost her mother cut short and her dreams to help her family and the less privileged to a better future”. She wrote on the GoFundMe page.
She has raised this much ” €1,018 raised of €100,000 goal “
- Princess Shyngle re-announces her engagement as she gushes over fiance, Frederic Badji
- Funke Akindele Misses Her Father’s Burial, Bishop Suspends Thanksgiving Service Because of her
- Burna Boy Buys Huge Mansion in Lekki, Lagos [Video]
- Anthony Joshua Prostrated Before Mohammedu Buhari Twice in London, Looking Beyond the face value
- Photoshoot goes haywire – Dog bites face model leaving her with severe face injury
- Psquare’s sister Mary Okoye walks out of marriage with husband Emma Emordi
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle loses ‘Your Highness’ titles, moves to Canada to start from scratch
- UFC 246 turns bloody quick Conor McGregor Beat down Donald ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone in 45 seconds [Videos]
- How Snapchat Saves a 14-year-old Girl from the den of Kidnappers
- World Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua Postrates for Muhammadu Buhari in UK as he presents his belts (Photos)