Tacha was disqualified due to her bad behaviour and for physically assaulting a fellow housemate on the Big Brother Nigeria show.
Read more here Tacha hits Mercy
Tacha has shown a series of bad behaviours, along with a lot of questionable decisions. Again, she tries to maximize her potentials by using BBN name and her mom’s death on a GofundMe page to beg for money.
She asked for €100 K from people worldwide. Tacha set up the Gofundme for herself and all the proceeds will go to her. Moreover, she did not state what the money would be used for.
“A Long life dream of a young girl of 23 years who lost her mother cut short and her dreams to help her family and the less privileged to a better future”. She wrote on the GoFundMe page.
She has raised this much ” €1,018 raised of €100,000 goal “
- Coronavirus fears spark urban exodus across Africa
- Makinde sacks aide who posted photos of Lagos State project on coronavirus for Oyo
- Watch: Future In "Tycoon" Music Video
- Gombe Government suspends N30,000 minimum wage, slashes political appointees salaries
- Callum Hudson-Odoi of Chelsea has Fully Recovered from Coronavirus, Frank Lampard Says
- Military neutralises several terrorists, destroys their logistics facilities in Sambisa forest
- Spain counts 832 deaths in 24 hours, pushing toll to 5,690
- Iran coronavirus death toll tops 2,500
- 4 Things You Should Not Say To Your Friend After Break Up
- Uruguayan football federation lays off 400, including coach Tabarez