Tacha was disqualified due to her bad behaviour and for physically assaulting a fellow housemate on the Big Brother Nigeria show.
Read more here Tacha hits Mercy
Tacha has shown a series of bad behaviours, along with a lot of questionable decisions. Again, she tries to maximize her potentials by using BBN name and her mom’s death on a GofundMe page to beg for money.
She asked for €100 K from people worldwide. Tacha set up the Gofundme for herself and all the proceeds will go to her. Moreover, she did not state what the money would be used for.
“A Long life dream of a young girl of 23 years who lost her mother cut short and her dreams to help her family and the less privileged to a better future”. She wrote on the GoFundMe page.
She has raised this much ” €1,018 raised of €100,000 goal “
- Donald Trump Officially Withdraws U.S. From WHO
- Kenya Dismisses Plans To Reopen Schools This Year Due To Pandemic
- Imperative of aviation law report to legal research
- #COVID19: Kwara State Governor’s Chief Of Staff Is Dead
- #NBADecides2020: Lawyers Fear Elections Will Be Rigged
- Nadal will play Madrid, raising doubts over US Open participation
- Edo 2020: ADP reacts to defection of 106 members to PDP
- Foundation embarks on food security program, to feed 4 million Nigerians
- CBN Extends Palliatives To Aviation Industry
- Dubai reopens doors to tourists after long shutdown