A man was in critical condition after eating Kilish and he is warning people to be careful of what they eat in Nigeria.
There are several reports of food poisoning by many people after eating Kilishi. Some are lucky to be alive while some people have passed away after eating contaminated food.
Kilishi is a slice of spicy dried suya meat that is commonly made in the northern part of Nigeria. If the food is not well-prepared flies can lay eggs in it and it can get people severely sick.
Food processing is not properly monitored in Nigeria. As a result, people use fake meat, unsafe process and other unsafe items to make it.
See a video below that shows a Kilishi seller that used a ballon to make Kilishi.
Experts Express Concern Over Unsanitary State Of ‘Kilishi’ Production
Watch the warning video below.
A young man ate Kilishi and he landed in the hospital. He was in critical condition for a few days before he recovered. Read his story below.
Dokun Olumofin said; ” I reached the gate of death, but God didn’t allow me to pass through. To all my Nigerians living in America and the United Kingdom. Stay away from Kilishi. I repeat, stay away from Kilishi. A word is enough for the wise. I thank God. Out of the hospital and kicking.”
Check out more posts from Nigeriatunes
- Pakistan plane with 107 passengers on board crashes near Karachi airport- Video
- Someone leaked singer Seyi Shay’s unclad pictures
- Davido still want to make things work with Wizkid
- Davido ignores Coronavirus quarantine advice again
- Coronavirus: you won’t believe what’s happening in this video
- South Africans disregard Social distancing… They are having a coronavirus party
- Video: ladies twerking with Toilet paper on their booty
- Davido hosted a birthday party for Mayorkun and they didn’t care about Coronavirus
- Video: President Buhari finally addressed the country about Coronavirus
- This is how Teni is handling the Coronavirus Isolation