Ebuka is very popular and he is usually involved in many discussions. He thinks people usually misunderstand him by thinking he is arrogant. He blamed it on the number of degrees he has.
According to him, he is educated enough to have inputs in any topic and he feels like he’s qualified to know more than some people in many subjects.
Read his explanation post below.
“People mistake my self-confidence for arrogance sometimes and one of the sources of that self-confidence is education. I have 4 degrees. And with all that knowledge acquired, of course, I feel like I know something about everything and can contribute to pretty much any conversation there is. Education has empowered me immensely and the greatest nations in the world are proof of its ability to transform!!!”.
- Nigeria Didn't Learn Any Lesson From The Civil War —Bishop Kukah
- IPOB Says South-East Governors Clueless, Warns Umahi Against Launching Parallel Security Outfit
- Aston Villa vs Everton match will no longer hold on Sunday thanks to Covid-19
- Equal Pay in USA Soccer: People in Power don’t like the idea according to American goalkeeper Hope Solo
- Manchester City are in the top-four, Premier League three-horse race has begun