Everton have signed Alex Iwobi for after reaching an agreement with Arsenal to send the forward over from Emirates stadium for £35 – £40 million
Details are still developing, Iwobi is yet to make any public statement via his social media account. And Everton social media is yet to publish the signing.
We will keep an eye out for updates.
If Alex agrees to the transfer, he will be making £ 120,000 to £150,000 per wee. That will be about 300 percent salary increase for the 23 years old Nigerian striker.
He is currently making under £ 30,000 per week.
According to Skysports. Iwobi is going to Everton football club.
- Tottenham Sack Mauricio Pochettino After Five Years In Charge
- Sterling issues statement on Gomez bust-up at England training ground
- Sterling dropped for England’s match against Montenegro after Gomez bust-up
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang tells Arsenal to f*ck off if they don’t like him talking to Arsenal fan TV Troopz.
- Arsenal star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang involved in motorway crash while driving his £270k Lamborghini but he is not worried.
Alex Iwobi signs a 5 years deal with Everton Football Club
The left-winger will continue his career at Everton for an undisclosed fee. Alex is a promising footballer, he is only 23 years old and he is expected to get better from here.
Everton manager Marco Silva said: “Alex was one of our main targets for this window and I believe he is a fantastic signing for Everton. He is a direct and skilful winger and attacking midfielder who always works very hard for his team.
“He is still young but already with a lot of top-level experience – 100 Premier League matches, more in Europe and many international games.
“It was important for me to have one more quality option for our attacking positions to add to what we have with Richarlison, Bernard and Theo Walcott.
“Alex fits exactly the profile of player I want in my model. He is hungry to join Everton and take the next step in his career, to help us compete with the strongest teams in the league and reach his potential at our club.”