KCEE drove around with $150,000 cash on the passenger’s seat in Turkey.
Some fans rebuked him and called his behaviour childish. KCEE is a singer and a businessman, he owns a record label and he became popular after he released Limpopo song.
He is in Istanbul, Turkey, and he drove around with cash in the car. Each of the wards of cash is estimated to be $ 10,000 each and Nigeriatunes counted 15 of them.
KCEE drove around calmly, he took a picture to flaunt the money on social media.
His fellow Nigeria celebrities gave positive comments but other fans called him out. See all notable comments below.
“Stay happy and hardworking, if them know.”, KCEE wrote beneath the picture.
See more posts from Nigeriatunes
- Pakistan plane with 107 passengers on board crashes near Karachi airport- Video
- Someone leaked singer Seyi Shay’s unclad pictures
- Davido still want to make things work with Wizkid
- Davido ignores Coronavirus quarantine advice again
- Coronavirus: you won’t believe what’s happening in this video
- South Africans disregard Social distancing… They are having a coronavirus party
- Video: ladies twerking with Toilet paper on their booty
- Davido hosted a birthday party for Mayorkun and they didn’t care about Coronavirus
- Video: President Buhari finally addressed the country about Coronavirus
- This is how Teni is handling the Coronavirus Isolation