KCEE drove around with $150,000 cash on the passenger’s seat in Turkey.
Some fans rebuked him and called his behaviour childish. KCEE is a singer and a businessman, he owns a record label and he became popular after he released Limpopo song.
He is in Istanbul, Turkey, and he drove around with cash in the car. Each of the wards of cash is estimated to be $ 10,000 each and Nigeriatunes counted 15 of them.
KCEE drove around calmly, he took a picture to flaunt the money on social media.
His fellow Nigeria celebrities gave positive comments but other fans called him out. See all notable comments below.
“Stay happy and hardworking, if them know.”, KCEE wrote beneath the picture.
See more posts from Nigeriatunes
- Ike and Kimoprah are now family!
- Breaking: Timi Dakolo’s Wife Loses Case Against Pastor Fatoyinbo
- Akpororo, Wife Celebrate 4th Year in Marriage With Romantic Shots [Photos]
- South Africans Want Burna Boy to Apologize or Stay Off
- Court sentences three to death for kidnapping Lagos monarch
- Nigerian woman faces 10 years jail term for drug trafficking, fraud in US
- Kogi Election: why PDP’s Musa Wada risk disqualification
- Nigeria Vs Ghana Jollof: Ngozi Iweala Asks Owner of Twitter to Choose
- Finally! LilFrosh in Dubai to meet Davido and Got Endorsed By Zlatan Ibile
- One dead, many injured as thugs disrupt PDP rally in Bayelsa