Femi Otedola is the owner of Forte Oil and one of Africa’s richest Man. He was recently seen with his two daughters DJ Cuppy and Temi in Bonhams, London.
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, famously known as DJ Cuppy, is a musician and entrepreneur with a rapidly increasing empire. Born in Lagos, Nigeria in 1992, Cuppy’s musical endeavors began at a young age.
By the time she turned 18, whilst attaining a BSc Economics at Kings College London, she was already producing her own tracks and DJing around the world. To this date, Cuppy’s DJ skills have taken her to over 25 countries and she continues to fill dance floors across the globe. During her visit to Save The Children, she wrote on her twitter page that “He has truly been a leading example to me.” She penned.
Also, Cuppy feels she will be the first female Nigerian president.
Cuppy took to her Twitter and twitted this:
- Teddy A and Davido shares the same views on marriage ” nothing like waking up to your wife”
- “expect love and friendship from Ike and me… I wont change because I am richer” Mercy BBNAIJA
- Mercy and Ronaldo will struggle with Man Utd team – Berbatov
- Toke Makinwa to Timaya “I Am not wearing a pant… Let the coochie breathe”
- Damn… Davido and a rude follower go at each other on Twitter