Fire Outbreak Around Aso Villa Probably Caused By Burning Cigarette – Presidency

Sahara
The Presidency has denied that there was a fire incident in the Aso Villa on Saturday, saying the outbreak occurred around the fence surrounding the official residence of President Muhammadu Buhari. SaharaReporters had reported on Saturday that there was a reported fire outbreak at the Presidential Villa in Aso Rock, Abuja, causing confusion among workers there. It was learnt that the fire started around 4pm and that the fire service officials were there to put it out. “The security men were chasing people not to cover the fire incident but I tried my best to capture the incident. The fire…
Source: Fire Outbreak Around Aso Villa Probably Caused By Burning Cigarette – Presidency

Please follow and like us:

Please follow & like us :)