Funke Akindele is popularly known as Jenifa in her movies and television series. She posted an image of her and her husband JJC on her Instagram page and she wrote: ” Baba Ibeji, I love you silly”.
Funke Akindele is the producer of Jenifa series. She is the mother of a Twin. Funke and her husband have been a couple for over 4 years. It’s been a bumpy ride for the duo but they kept on going with love.
Meanwhile, JJC Skill is one of the best musicians in Africa as a whole. He played a huge role in the successful careers of booming artistes like Don Jazzy, D’banj, Stylo G and a host of other artists who are deemed successful.
Mr Bello is a producer. He has several songs that are critically acclaimed and has an association with musicians like Genuwine, Jamelia, Lemar and other artistes in the United States of America.
Despite JJC being of Nigerian origin, he shuffles between London and Nigeria for the last 25 years. Also, JJC plays a vital role in developing other great artists known worldwide. Artistes such as Big Brovaz, Stylo G, D’Banj, Don Jazzy, 419 Squad.
We wish the couple an exciting and love-filled life together.
- George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million To Families Of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor
- 18 Armed Robbers Attack First Bank Branch In Yagba East LGA Of Kogi State, Kill Civilians And Police DPO
- Hundreds gather at memorial service for George Floyd after days of protest
- Senate probes N1.8trn intervention fund
- Payments Totalling N278 Billion And N51 Billion Paid Into Personal Accounts On Open Treasury Portal
- Police arrests three siblings over kidnap, murder of mother of five
- Attorney vows at memorial to get justice for George Floyd
- There are pressure to bury my rape case against Pastor Fatoyinbo, says Busola Dakolo
- Police Nab 3 Brothers For The Kidnap And Murder Of A Mother Of 5 In Abuja
- Burundi court rejects opposition bid to annul poll results