Funke Akindele is popularly known as Jenifa in her movies and television series. She posted an image of her and her husband JJC on her Instagram page and she wrote: ” Baba Ibeji, I love you silly”.
Funke Akindele is the producer of Jenifa series. She is the mother of a Twin. Funke and her husband have been a couple for over 4 years. It’s been a bumpy ride for the duo but they kept on going with love.
Meanwhile, JJC Skill is one of the best musicians in Africa as a whole. He played a huge role in the successful careers of booming artistes like Don Jazzy, D’banj, Stylo G and a host of other artists who are deemed successful.
Mr Bello is a producer. He has several songs that are critically acclaimed and has an association with musicians like Genuwine, Jamelia, Lemar and other artistes in the United States of America.
Despite JJC being of Nigerian origin, he shuffles between London and Nigeria for the last 25 years. Also, JJC plays a vital role in developing other great artists known worldwide. Artistes such as Big Brovaz, Stylo G, D’Banj, Don Jazzy, 419 Squad.
We wish the couple an exciting and love-filled life together.
- Kenye West’s Jesus Is King Drops On Friday
- Celebrities Celebrate Davido For Birth of Son
- Wow… British woman Sue Radford Announced that she is pregnant for the 22nd time
- Regina Daniels Deletes her Instagram account
- Muyiwa Folorunsho and Glory Osei allegations may be true … more accusers came forward
- Rachael Okonkwo Screams at Man who goes Unclad at an Audition
- Glory Osei reacts to allegation of fraud, denies mistreating staff
- You deserve it……. former BBNaija housemate Cindy poses with a new car
- Don’t you ever in your life offer me 200k. Are you mad?… Shim Aka Bobrisky warns broke artists
- Did you miss all the juicy drips from the Headies 2019? Photos