Eliza Reign, the 7th baby mama of Future, has called the rapper out for allegedly shying away from his responsibilities.
Eliza, who recently took the rapper to court for child support, blasted him for not contributing to their daughter’s welfare.
While doing an Instagram Live video, Eliza said: “I kept quiet for months. I kept quiet. Nobody heard a f*cking thing. Like, I’m human. He’s human. She’s human.”
She continued: “The point I’m trying to make is, I don’t give a f*ck who the f*ck you are… at the end of the day – take care of your responsibilities. “It’s n*ggas all over the world that have four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten – maybe more kids that’s famous. But you don’t hear they name ringing… because, at the end of the day, they take care of their situation.”
Amidst the Baby mama rumours, the rapper took his girlfriend on a vacation.
Future was born on November 20, 1983, he is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born and bred in Atlanta, Georgia, Future first became involved in music as part of the Dungeon Family collective, where he was nicknamed “the Future”. After a series of mixtape between 2010 and 2011. He signed a major record deal with Epic Records and other record labels which helped launch Future’s own label imprint. He subsequently released his debut album, Pluto in April 2012 to positive reviews. However, Future’s second album, Honest was released in April 2014, surpassing his debut on the album charts.
According to a recent report, Future is treating his baby mama Joie Chavis to a luxurious trip amid the paternity case he is battling.
The rapper posted a photo with Chavis writing, “Ima always have your back. real one.” He also shared a video of him in the oceans in Turks & Caicos.
- #BuhariMustGo: Women, Students Mark International Women's Day With Protest In Abuja, Plan #OccupyNigeria Season 2
- Police Invite Social Media Influencer Over Tweet Against APC Supporter
- Nigerians Slam Tinubu For Alleged Presidential Ambition After Saying 'I Don’t Believe In One Nigeria' In 1997
- It's A Shame Nigeria Has Been Constructing 200km Abuja-Lokoja Road For 15 Years —CAN President
- What I Think About Abduction Of Nigerian Schoolgirls —Aisha Buhari
- Zamfara APC Offered Bandits Money To Keep Jangebe Schoolgirls In Captivity— Shinkafi
- Nigeria In Serious Crisis, Its Existence Under Threat — Awolowo’s Daughter
- War Is Not Something Nigerians Should Wish For — Sultan Of Sokoto
- Government Introduced Us To AK47s, Supplies Them To Us — Fulani Herdsman
- Nigeria Shouldn’t Have Patterned Its Government After US But India – Former Commonwealth Secretary, Anyaoku