Congratulatory messages are in order for billionaire daughter, Hauwa Indimi and her husband, Muhammad, as they welcome their first child. The couple welcomes a bouncing baby boy on Wednesday, October 2.
The new mom took to her social media page to share the good news. Sharing a photo of herself with her hands on the cloth used to wrap her baby, she wrote: “Our little one is here. Alhamdulillah.”
Hauwa is also the youngest daughter of Maiduguri billionaire oil mogul, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi. She got married to her husband, Muhammad Yar’Adua, son of the late ex-managing director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), in a lavish wedding in 2018.
Hauwa also runs an online boutique called House of Hauwa, in Boca Raton, Florida. She is a graduate of Lynn University, Florida, and loves the good things of life. Who doesn’t?
Congratulations to the amazing duo.
- Teddy A and Davido shares the same views on marriage ” nothing like waking up to your wife”
- “expect love and friendship from Ike and me… I wont change because I am richer” Mercy BBNAIJA
- Mercy and Ronaldo will struggle with Man Utd team – Berbatov
- Toke Makinwa to Timaya “I Am not wearing a pant… Let the coochie breathe”
- Damn… Davido and a rude follower go at each other on Twitter
- I have things to do, no time for Vector again – MI Abaga
- Cyprus Police stop Rema during his performance … but fans still love acapella [Watch video]
- What you need to know about #NoBra Day
- Jaruma and Regina Daniels double dates in Dubai
- Phyno promotes his album on FOX tv station in America