Congratulatory messages are in order for billionaire daughter, Hauwa Indimi and her husband, Muhammad, as they welcome their first child. The couple welcomes a bouncing baby boy on Wednesday, October 2.
The new mom took to her social media page to share the good news. Sharing a photo of herself with her hands on the cloth used to wrap her baby, she wrote: “Our little one is here. Alhamdulillah.”
Hauwa is also the youngest daughter of Maiduguri billionaire oil mogul, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi. She got married to her husband, Muhammad Yar’Adua, son of the late ex-managing director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), in a lavish wedding in 2018.
Hauwa also runs an online boutique called House of Hauwa, in Boca Raton, Florida. She is a graduate of Lynn University, Florida, and loves the good things of life. Who doesn’t?
Congratulations to the amazing duo.
- Leadership recruitment
- Firm discloses plan to recruit 300 employees in Lagos
- Whiteman, blackman: Questions and questions for AbduRafiu
- Operators charge Adesugba to clean the rot in NEPZA
- #COVID19 In Cross River: “The State’s Health Commissioner Owes Nigerians An Explanation For Downplaying Infection Statistics”– Fisayo Soyombo
- Aide denies Osinbajo ordered Magu to release N4 billion to him
- Barcelona stay in touch with Real Madrid and send down rivals Espanyol down
- Edo, Ondo polls: How Covid-19 delays, raises fears about electoral reforms
- Wike Sacks Perm. Sec Over Disregard Of #Covid19 Guidelines; Imposes Curfew On Bonny LGA, One Other
- Salah keeps Liverpool's record chase on track