- Lai Mohamed said that Nigerians should pardon President Muhammadu Buhari because he could not find his highschool certificate.
- President Buhari was not proactive in protecting Nigerians in South Africa.
Firstly, Nigeria citizens have criticized the Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari for his nonchalant attitude towards the Xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa.
Buhari did not address the nation until many days after the xenophobic attack has gotten worse. He did not speak to Nigerians directly, but he issued statements via his spokesperson and through an office memo from the office of the federal government of Nigeria.
As a result, people are calling for President Buhari to resign and the “Sack Buhari” hashtag is gaining momentum online.
Secondly, President Buhari has refused to provide his secondary school certificate to show that he met the requirement to become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Also, his APC party member, Lai Mohammed asked Nigerians to pardon the president. “its been 52 years after a fellow has left second school, I think we should pardon him. He does not know where he kept it”. Lai Mohammed said in an interview.
People are angry about Buhari’s high school certificate and they are calling for him to step down. See the reaction on twitter.
Read more from Nigeriatunes
- Wizkid looks Drug-free
- Linda Ikeji celebrates her 39th birthday in Dubai
- Yung6ix spends time with his son after he was jailed in America
- FA bans racist Beardsley for 32 weeks, he called someone a monkey
- Video: Tacha Snubbed 2face on the BBNaija show
- Pictures: Wizkid, his baby mama Jada P and his son Zion in Jamaica
- Pictures: Davido shares his childhood memories via pictures
- Annie Idibia wishes husband 2face a happy birthday with a lovely post
- Davido spends time with daughter Hailey, he taught her how to swim
- Wizkid “stay off drugs kids” but he is a druggy himself.