Nigerian rapper and songwriter MI Abaga has taken to his twitter page to express his feelings about those who have hurt him. “I have been hurt by the ones I love”, he said in a tweet while wishing Nigeria a happy Independent Day.
The rapper celebrates Nigeria at 59 using with a post and he took a jab at his fake friends. He did it all in one post.
However, we might not know what triggered this emotion. But he may be referring to his brother Jezzy Jagz, Ice Prince and others who left his record label.
MI Abaga was the head of Chocolate City records, he felt like he sacrificed a lot for the ones he loves but they did him dirty. The company lost its form because his artists were not loyal to him and the record label. Majority of the artist under him left and MI felt like they did not fulfil their obligations to him and the company before and after departing.
As a nice guy, MI let things go, but now he is speaking out indirectly.
His tweet sparks fans reaction. See what they said below.
MI Shares a picture of his expensive cars and his house.
Jude Abaga (born 4 October 1981), better known as M.I Abaga, is a Nigerian Hip hop artist and a rapper. He’s the CEO of Chocolate City record label. He has won numerous awards such as the 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards.
He recently posted a picture of a new Bently and his home on his twitter page.
- Teddy A and Davido shares the same views on marriage ” nothing like waking up to your wife”
- “expect love and friendship from Ike and me… I wont change because I am richer” Mercy BBNAIJA
- Mercy and Ronaldo will struggle with Man Utd team – Berbatov
- Toke Makinwa to Timaya “I Am not wearing a pant… Let the coochie breathe”
- Damn… Davido and a rude follower go at each other on Twitter
- I have things to do, no time for Vector again – MI Abaga
- Cyprus Police stop Rema during his performance … but fans still love acapella [Watch video]
- What you need to know about #NoBra Day
- Jaruma and Regina Daniels double dates in Dubai
- Phyno promotes his album on FOX tv station in America