Disqualified Big brother Naija, Pepper dem housemate, Tacha, debunks rumour of been held hostage by the Management of the reality TV show.
Tacha took to her Instagram during a live video to address her fans. She gathered over 30,000 viewers on the live Instagram video. “I decided to stay off for a few days by myself” she explained.
Anita Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha or SimplyTacha is a Nigerian Instagram and social media star. Also a makeup artist, vlogger, businesswoman and one of the most talked-about Big Brothers Naija housemates on the Nigerian Internet space.
She was born in 1995 in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. Natacha resides in Port Harcourt and calls herself “PH City first Daughter.”
Before the Big Brother 2019 show, Tacha BBNaija was famous on the social media streets with over 300k followers. She’s a graduate of Sociology from a Nigerian University.
Tacha of BBNaija was described the most likely to win the 2019 Big Brother Nigeria show until she was disqualified for violating the house rules. She is out of the show and trying to figure things out.
Her management is working on securing endorsements for her and she is also trying to get back to hustling.
- George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million To Families Of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor
- 18 Armed Robbers Attack First Bank Branch In Yagba East LGA Of Kogi State, Kill Civilians And Police DPO
- Hundreds gather at memorial service for George Floyd after days of protest
- Senate probes N1.8trn intervention fund
- Payments Totalling N278 Billion And N51 Billion Paid Into Personal Accounts On Open Treasury Portal