Talented singer, Teniola Apata says after listening to Wizkid’s new song ‘Joro’, she is pregnant and Wizkid is the father.
Born into a family of strong, independent women (her sister Niniola Apata is also a successful solo artist). The 26-year-old enjoyed a relatively sheltered existence in a middle-class enclave of Lagos before moving to Atlanta for college in her late teens. Teni Apata is also known for her jovial and hilarious posts on social media.
Teni made her ‘Joro’ pregnancy known via a tweet she sent out on Tuesday, October 1st.
Check out Fans reaction to what seem like a strategy for a new collaboration between the singers.
Wizkid dropped the new song on 1st October at exactly 11:59 pm and the song has started enjoying airplay. Congratulations to the Duo.
- Kenye West’s Jesus Is King Drops On Friday
- Celebrities Celebrate Davido For Birth of Son
- Wow… British woman Sue Radford Announced that she is pregnant for the 22nd time
- Regina Daniels Deletes her Instagram account
- Muyiwa Folorunsho and Glory Osei allegations may be true … more accusers came forward