Talented singer, Teniola Apata says after listening to Wizkid’s new song ‘Joro’, she is pregnant and Wizkid is the father.
Born into a family of strong, independent women (her sister Niniola Apata is also a successful solo artist). The 26-year-old enjoyed a relatively sheltered existence in a middle-class enclave of Lagos before moving to Atlanta for college in her late teens. Teni Apata is also known for her jovial and hilarious posts on social media.
Teni made her ‘Joro’ pregnancy known via a tweet she sent out on Tuesday, October 1st.
Check out Fans reaction to what seem like a strategy for a new collaboration between the singers.
Wizkid dropped the new song on 1st October at exactly 11:59 pm and the song has started enjoying airplay. Congratulations to the Duo.
- We are working on new policy for sports, says Dare
- #COVID19: Oyo State Govt Eases Curfew
- President Trump Bans Travel To The U.S. From Brazil Over #COVID19
- Aubameyang ‘on the verge of Arsenal exit’ as PSG bid €38m
- Alleged Fraud: Step Aside, Submit Yourself For Investigation — PDP Charges Lagos Speaker, Obasa