The American born Nigerian singer says he is ready to get married and a lot of women ran to his DM. He proclaimed in a tweet that he understands the need for marriage and he is searching.
“I believe in monogamy. I believe in polyamory. I believe in marriage. I believe in a non-traditional union”, Jidenna said in a tweet that received thousands of replies from interested females.
Clearly a lot of women already proposed to him on twitter. Read the messages below.
Here is the full text of his message about marriage, “I believe in monogamy. I believe in polyamory. I believe in marriage. I believe in a non-traditional union. There are agreements & compromises to be made in every relationship. Most of all, I believe in Love & Honesty as the foundation. I’m looking for wifey“.
Jidenna was born in America by Nigerian parents. He is an RnB singer and he released an Afrobeat Album this year. The Afrobeat album title is ’85 to Africa’.
The album is generating lots of buzzes and he is currently on tour performing songs on the album.
More from Nigeriatunes
- Wizkid looks Drug-free
- Linda Ikeji celebrates her 39th birthday in Dubai
- Yung6ix spends time with his son after he was jailed in America
- FA bans racist Beardsley for 32 weeks, he called someone a monkey
- Video: Tacha Snubbed 2face on the BBNaija show
- Pictures: Wizkid, his baby mama Jada P and his son Zion in Jamaica
- Pictures: Davido shares his childhood memories via pictures
- Annie Idibia wishes husband 2face a happy birthday with a lovely post
- Davido spends time with daughter Hailey, he taught her how to swim
- Wizkid “stay off drugs kids” but he is a druggy himself.