The American born Nigerian singer says he is ready to get married and a lot of women ran to his DM. He proclaimed in a tweet that he understands the need for marriage and he is searching.
“I believe in monogamy. I believe in polyamory. I believe in marriage. I believe in a non-traditional union”, Jidenna said in a tweet that received thousands of replies from interested females.
Clearly a lot of women already proposed to him on twitter. Read the messages below.
Here is the full text of his message about marriage, “I believe in monogamy. I believe in polyamory. I believe in marriage. I believe in a non-traditional union. There are agreements & compromises to be made in every relationship. Most of all, I believe in Love & Honesty as the foundation. I’m looking for wifey“.
Jidenna was born in America by Nigerian parents. He is an RnB singer and he released an Afrobeat Album this year. The Afrobeat album title is ’85 to Africa’.
The album is generating lots of buzzes and he is currently on tour performing songs on the album.
More from Nigeriatunes
- Watch the funny moment comedian MrMacaroni prostrates as he meets Dbanj for the first time (Video)
- IGP assures Nigerians of justice over Kaka’s death
- PDP to seek Supreme Court review for 2019 presidential election verdict
- NAFDAC warns Nigerians against taking `Maishayi’ tea made by Hausa tea vendors
- VIDEO: Gay US presidential candidate, Pete Buttigieg replies a 9-year-old boy who came to his rally asking for advice on how to come out as gay
- Presidential Committee seeks scrap of alcohol adverts
- Adebayor makes Olimpia debut after Paraguay move
- IGP assures Nigerians of justice over Remo Stars player's death
- Security agencies beef up security in Ore ahead of President Buhari’s visit
- 'Gypsy King' Tyson Fury prepares for hero's return