Nollywood actress Juliet Ibrahim revealed a secret during her book tour interview. She said that her ex-husband, Kwadwo Safo Jr first met her a strip club before they started dating.
Juliet Ibrahim and Kwadwo Safo began dating shortly after that and they got married. They have a son together, and their son’s name is Jayden Safo. However, they have been divorced since 2014.
Kwadwo Safo is the son of a famous pastor Kojo Safo Kantanta. Juliet revealed the secret during an interview with Delay network. She recently wrote a book and she’s travelling around to do a book tour in other to sell more copies.
Read more from Nigeriatunes
- Warri pastor invited for family deliverance in Anambra, dies in his sleep
- Kemi Olunloyo threatens to Sue Busola Dakolo, Wife of Musician, Timi Dakolo, for N500m and to Expose her Bank Scandal
- Nigerian man narrates how he ran into a friend he never knew was dead
- Terrorists are 'generally Muslims' says Ryanair CEO
- Nigerians React As Glory Osei Deactivates Her Twitter Account
- Everton face stern test of Ancelotti-led revival
- Coronavirus survivor recounts fear, confusion
- Another Housewife Rashida Saidu Sentenced to Death by Hanging for Killing her Husband
- EXPLAINED: How regime agreed to pay APC gov $110m from Abacha Loot
- EPL: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview