Unknown men abducted a professor Gideon Okedayo, a senior lecturer at the at Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), a week ago before his lifeless body was found this week.
Professor Gideon Okedayo was kidnapped along Igara road in Akoko Edo area of Edo State. He was travelling to his hometown when he was abducted. A source with the knowledge of his disappearance told Sahara Reporter.
The person added that the dead body of the lecturer was dumped in a nearby bush.
“It is sad. They have killed Prof. Okedayo. We learnt about his gruesome killing yesterday (Monday) night. We were called from the police station that they have found his dead body. And they confirmed to us that he must have been murdered by his abductors. This is just a sad moment for all of us at the university,” the source said.
- Coronavirus survivor recounts fear, confusion
- Another Housewife Rashida Saidu Sentenced to Death by Hanging for Killing her Husband
- EXPLAINED: How regime agreed to pay APC gov $110m from Abacha Loot
- EPL: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview
- We’re creating enabling environment for investors to thrive in Oyo — Makinde
- She Sleeps Around With Random Dudes – Kemi Olunloyo's Son Enitan
- Katsina attack victims recount ordeal, explain how bandits killed, burnt children, elderly
- Buratai bags Assets Newspaper Man of the year award
- Is Quaden Bayles, The 9-Year-Old Bullied Schoolboy With Dwarfism An 18-Year-Old?
- Obaseki flags off countdown to Edo 2020