Reports have emerged that Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have decided to go their separate ways for the time being.
Their three-year relationship has produced 1-year-old Stormi Webster.
Speaking with E! News, a source claimed that they aren’t officially quitting their relationship, but just “taking space apart.”
The insider noted that the situation between the duo is not a firm split, but they have been having disagreements.
The source who said they still seen each other within this last month noted that their disagreements have been over ridiculous things, and added that Kylie is very sceptical about Travis, who has been stressed with dropping new music.
The insider further said that they felt the best thing at the moment was for them to stay in separate places to let things cool down. According to the source, Travis has been staying at his house in Beverly Hills and he is allowed to see Stormi.
There were rumours that they had broken up last month. Many speculated there was trouble in paradise at that time. Eagle-eyed fans observed that there Astroworld rapper’s photo is missing from the reality TV star’s lavish closet.
Their last outings
Recently, Keeping Up With the Kardashians star attended Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber’s second wedding in South Carolina on Monday. Kris Jenner and Kendall Jenner also celebrated the newlyweds’ big day. Travis, was, however, noticeably missing from the group.
An insider said that the 22-year-old beauty mogul seemed to be enjoying herself where she had a nice time and danced with Stormi on the dance floor at one point.
“Kris was holding her a lot of the night. Kylie also had a cocktail drink at her table in front of her,” the source said.
Last month, the 28-year-old star and the Kylie Cosmetics founder posed for Playboy in a steamy cover shoot. Also, the 22-year-old reality TV personality collaborated with the “Sicko Mode” rapper for the cover story, which the creative directed and also conducted the interview.
Travis Scott and his Side Chick
A person familiar with the couple said Travis left Kylie for Instagram Model named Yung Sweetro.
Travis Scott’s side chick Yung Sweetro is not a fan of Kylie and she has called her out multiple times for blocking her on IG. “How many times a day do you block and unblock me, girl.” She wrote on IG.
Her next post said, ” tell you baby daddy I said thanks.” People interpreted this as Travis spending a lot of money on his side chick Yung Sweetro and Kylie does not like that.
However, Kylie and Travis are in love and they are willing to save their relationship. As a result, things are on hold for now.
- George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million To Families Of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor
- 18 Armed Robbers Attack First Bank Branch In Yagba East LGA Of Kogi State, Kill Civilians And Police DPO
- Hundreds gather at memorial service for George Floyd after days of protest
- Senate probes N1.8trn intervention fund
- Payments Totalling N278 Billion And N51 Billion Paid Into Personal Accounts On Open Treasury Portal
- Police arrests three siblings over kidnap, murder of mother of five
- Attorney vows at memorial to get justice for George Floyd
- There are pressure to bury my rape case against Pastor Fatoyinbo, says Busola Dakolo
- Police Nab 3 Brothers For The Kidnap And Murder Of A Mother Of 5 In Abuja
- Burundi court rejects opposition bid to annul poll results