Reports have emerged that Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have decided to go their separate ways for the time being.
Their three-year relationship has produced 1-year-old Stormi Webster.
Speaking with E! News, a source claimed that they aren’t officially quitting their relationship, but just “taking space apart.”
The insider noted that the situation between the duo is not a firm split, but they have been having disagreements.
The source who said they still seen each other within this last month noted that their disagreements have been over ridiculous things, and added that Kylie is very sceptical about Travis, who has been stressed with dropping new music.
The insider further said that they felt the best thing at the moment was for them to stay in separate places to let things cool down. According to the source, Travis has been staying at his house in Beverly Hills and he is allowed to see Stormi.
There were rumours that they had broken up last month. Many speculated there was trouble in paradise at that time. Eagle-eyed fans observed that there Astroworld rapper’s photo is missing from the reality TV star’s lavish closet.
Their last outings
Recently, Keeping Up With the Kardashians star attended Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber’s second wedding in South Carolina on Monday. Kris Jenner and Kendall Jenner also celebrated the newlyweds’ big day. Travis, was, however, noticeably missing from the group.
An insider said that the 22-year-old beauty mogul seemed to be enjoying herself where she had a nice time and danced with Stormi on the dance floor at one point.
“Kris was holding her a lot of the night. Kylie also had a cocktail drink at her table in front of her,” the source said.
Last month, the 28-year-old star and the Kylie Cosmetics founder posed for Playboy in a steamy cover shoot. Also, the 22-year-old reality TV personality collaborated with the “Sicko Mode” rapper for the cover story, which the creative directed and also conducted the interview.
Travis Scott and his Side Chick
A person familiar with the couple said Travis left Kylie for Instagram Model named Yung Sweetro.
Travis Scott’s side chick Yung Sweetro is not a fan of Kylie and she has called her out multiple times for blocking her on IG. “How many times a day do you block and unblock me, girl.” She wrote on IG.
Her next post said, ” tell you baby daddy I said thanks.” People interpreted this as Travis spending a lot of money on his side chick Yung Sweetro and Kylie does not like that.
However, Kylie and Travis are in love and they are willing to save their relationship. As a result, things are on hold for now.
- Celebrities Celebrate Davido For Birth of Son
- Wow… British woman Sue Radford Announced that she is pregnant for the 22nd time
- Regina Daniels Deletes her Instagram account
- Muyiwa Folorunsho and Glory Osei allegations may be true … more accusers came forward
- Rachael Okonkwo Screams at Man who goes Unclad at an Audition
- Glory Osei reacts to allegation of fraud, denies mistreating staff
- You deserve it……. former BBNaija housemate Cindy poses with a new car
- Don’t you ever in your life offer me 200k. Are you mad?… Shim Aka Bobrisky warns broke artists
- Did you miss all the juicy drips from the Headies 2019? Photos
- No more drama?… Wizkid Congratulates Davido and Davido returns the favour