Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli’s newest movie titled Love Is War premiered today and her celebrity friends came to support her.
The event took place in Lagos at a movie screening venue and the red carpet did not disappoint.
Most of the top Nollywood stars came to the event. Inidima Okojie, Mercy Aigbe, Toke Makinwa, Funke Akindele, RMD and others were present.
- #BuhariMustGo: Women, Students Mark International Women's Day With Protest In Abuja, Plan #OccupyNigeria Season 2
- Police Invite Social Media Influencer Over Tweet Against APC Supporter
- Nigerians Slam Tinubu For Alleged Presidential Ambition After Saying 'I Don’t Believe In One Nigeria' In 1997
- It's A Shame Nigeria Has Been Constructing 200km Abuja-Lokoja Road For 15 Years —CAN President
- What I Think About Abduction Of Nigerian Schoolgirls —Aisha Buhari
- Zamfara APC Offered Bandits Money To Keep Jangebe Schoolgirls In Captivity— Shinkafi
- Nigeria In Serious Crisis, Its Existence Under Threat — Awolowo’s Daughter
- War Is Not Something Nigerians Should Wish For — Sultan Of Sokoto
- Government Introduced Us To AK47s, Supplies Them To Us — Fulani Herdsman
- Nigeria Shouldn’t Have Patterned Its Government After US But India – Former Commonwealth Secretary, Anyaoku