Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli’s newest movie titled Love Is War premiered today and her celebrity friends came to support her.
The event took place in Lagos at a movie screening venue and the red carpet did not disappoint.
Most of the top Nollywood stars came to the event. Inidima Okojie, Mercy Aigbe, Toke Makinwa, Funke Akindele, RMD and others were present.
- How Buhari regime contributed to Almajiri problem, by Yakasai
- Resign now, Reps tell service chiefs, NSA
- Nigeria’s Eyimofe on world stage at Berlin Film Festival
- PHOTOS + VIDEO: Mammoth crowd welcomes Buhari to Ondo
- Digital banking, key to realising financial inclusion targets
- Tax evasion: Tribunal orders firm to pay N1.7 billion to FIRS
- Passenger revenue lost to coronavirus hits $29.3 billion
- DMO defends government borrowings from pension fund
- Empowering NACS in corruption fight for improved international rating
- National festivals calendar near completion