According to a source close to the matter, Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku has been sold to Inter Milan for €70m cash. Both parties have reached an agreement pending Lukaku passing the medical test.
Lukaku also plays for Belgium international team, although he underperformed with Manchester United in the premier league competition. He is a remarkable striker for his national team.
He finalized his contract with Inter last month and today Sportmediaset reported that Inter Mila reached an agreement over a fee with United.
Another source reported that Manchester United requested for €70m cash for Lukaku and Inter Milan is ready to make the payment. Lukaku, 26 years old, may join Inter Milan this week.
- BREAKING: Fire Breaks Out In Aso Rock
- We Are Brothers, Oshiomhole Says, Embraces Obaseki In Edo
- Emiliano Martinez recounts how Arsenal did not trust him
- BREAKING: Buhari Receives COVID-19 Vaccine In Aso Villa
- Mikel Arteta admits he has a long way to go before Arsenal can be a dream team