Being one of the most successful boxers in the history of the sport, going 50 fights without a loss, Floyd Mayweather who is known to have flair for cars decided to show part of the garage which has some of his best autos.
The ‘Money Man’ has he is being called took to his Instagram to upload the picture with a nice caption.
“My garage looking like an indoor dealership with a few light toys,” he wrote on his Instagram page.
Although it remains unclear the number of cars Mayweather still owns, the collection he showed included two Ferraris, three Bugattis, a Lamborghini, a McLaren and two other cars.
USA Today reports that the Bugattis alone can cost more than $2 million each and Mayweather claims one Ferrari cost $3.2 million.
No doubt that Mayweather has a lot of money and he loves to spend it on cars. Recall that he had told ESPN in a recent interview that he has $15 million worth of cars that he never drives just sitting in the garage of his Las Vegas home.
Mayweather pays with duffel bags full of cash
Another interesting thing about the former boxer is that he pays in cash for each car he buys. This has forced car dealers to adopt a cash mechanism for him. One of such dealer is Josh Towbin of Towbin Motorcars.
Speaking on how his dealership has sold Mayweather “over 100 cars” in a span of 18 years, Towbin revealed that Mayweather’s fleet of cars includes 16 Rolls-Royces. He also disclosed that Mayweather’s preferred method of payment is duffel bags full of cash.
He further said that his company had to invest in a new cash-counting machine specifically for Mayweather because their old one wasn’t up to the task.
Nigeriatunes gathered that Mayweather’s net worth stands at $560 million. Investopedia however, puts the figure much higher, somewhere between $700 million and $1 billion.
- Kenye West’s Jesus Is King Drops On Friday
- Celebrities Celebrate Davido For Birth of Son
- Wow… British woman Sue Radford Announced that she is pregnant for the 22nd time
- Regina Daniels Deletes her Instagram account
- Muyiwa Folorunsho and Glory Osei allegations may be true … more accusers came forward
- Rachael Okonkwo Screams at Man who goes Unclad at an Audition
- Glory Osei reacts to allegation of fraud, denies mistreating staff
- You deserve it……. former BBNaija housemate Cindy poses with a new car
- Don’t you ever in your life offer me 200k. Are you mad?… Shim Aka Bobrisky warns broke artists
- Did you miss all the juicy drips from the Headies 2019? Photos