Nigerian musician is still in the EFCC custody for fraud charges. He is facing 11 charges in relation to fraud, money laundering and internet bullying. The court has a strong case against him, as a result, his bail condition is very tough to attain.
His camp are trying their best get him out but it seems like everyone is powerless in terms of meeting the bail conditions.
Nairamarley’s bail term requirements
Justice Nicholas I Oweibo asked Nairmarley and his camp for the sum of N2m and two sureties.
According to the court’s requirements, One of the sureties must be on Grade Level 10 in the Federal or state employment. The other surety must have a landed property within the court’s jurisdiction. The judge directed EFCC to verify the bail terms.
The trial was adjourned to 22, 23 and 24 of October 2019, for accelerated hearing. He’s expected to be released later today.
Recommended for you
- Hey Single Guys, These are What you must have to Marry Khloe of BBNaija
- NURTW Will Be Proscribed If They Don’t Conduct Themselves Well – Sanwo-Olu
- OAP Toolz Shares Photos of Son for the First Time as She Marks his Birthday
- Two INEC Staff Get Jail Term For Collecting Bribe During 2015 General Election
- Nigerian Man Dies at Lagos Airport Few Minutes After He Landed From China