Sahara report shared a video of Sowore trying to address the press after he left the court and the DSS roughed him up.
He tried to speak and the DSS officers ambushed him. They forcefully shoved away, but he resisted and began singing.
Eventually, he was overpowered and Omoyele Sowore could be heard saying ” Don’t touch me”.
Watch the video below
See reactions from twitter users below.
Sowore was in court for another hearing after the DSS failed to honour the court’s ruling. The court ruled that Sowore should be released on bail, but the DSS refused to let him go.
Update coming soon.
- Turkey virus death toll exceeds 200
- Davido’s Father Donates N500m To Combat #COVID19 In Nigeria — To Share 6,640 Bags Of Rice To All Osun Residents
- Increase in Electricity Tariff Suspended Till July
- #COVID19: Ekiti’s Only Patient Has Been Discharged — Gov Fayemi
- Burna Boy Reveals Next Album Title, Release Date And More