Omoyele Sowore was arrested by the Nigeria authorities and the prosecutors suggested that the court should continue to detain him for committing a treasonable offence.
He is been accused of stalking president Bahuri, engaging in money laundering, and he’s also being charged for trying to start a revolution against the Nigerian government.
According to someone familiar with the case, Sowore, who is a publisher at Sahara Reporter will be arraigned in court tomorrow Tuesday, September 24th, 2019.
As a result, his activist friend Deji Adeyanju asked Nigerians to come out to support Sowore.
Deji wrote that Sowore will be arraigned at the Federal High Court Abuja.
On September 20th, 2019, the Nigerian government filed treasonable charges against Sowore. They accused him of cyberbullying President Buhari and he is also being investigated for alleged money laundering case.
Read our previous post about Sowore here
Also, the former presidential candidate was on August 5th, arrested over his plans to organise a protest he tagged ”RevolutionNow”.
- Newcastle’s owner Mike Ashley Wants the Premier League to review the Pay-Per-View system
- Liverpool’s Goalkeeper Alisson credits his belief for his speedy return to football
- Kylian Mbappe is confident that 2-1 loss to Man United won’t affect PSG
- Arsenal v Leicester City premier league match highlights – Video
- David Luiz Injury update… the 33 years old Arsenal defender may be out for a while
- FCT Minister to deploy security operatives to guard warehouses
- FCT Minister Orders Mass Deployment Of Soldiers, Police In Abuja Over Lootings
- Gabriel Martinelli’s injury history…early return from knee surgery may be dangerous for the young star.
- Ronaldinho uploads favourite goal on PES 2021 after recently contracting COVID-19
- FEMI GABAJABIAMILA ISSUES DIRECTIVE TO LAGOS JUDICIAL PANEL ON LEKKI SHOOTING