It seems we have not seen or heard the worst yet over the lingering battle between Patrick Anyaene, CEO of GoldenBoy Entertainment and Davido, CEO of Davido Music Worldwide. After the series of tweets that almost crashed Twitter on Thursday, the record producer is out again with more damning claims.
In one of his recent tweets, Patrick claimed he has been receiving “extreme” death threats from the camp of Davido since 2019 till date after an alleged ambush by Peruzzi.
Recall that Patrick came out recently to explain that Peruzzi dumped him, his contract and his record label to follow Davido without due process. He also alleged that Davido has been cheating on him and Peruzzi is a liar.
“My safety is my priority and that is why it been important to let the public be aware because the death threats I have received since last year till date after Peruzzi’s failed ambush are extreme”, he tweeted this morning, January 17, 2020.
My safety is my priority and that is why its been important to let the public be aware, because the death threats I have received since last year till date after Peruzzi’s.failed ambush are extreme.— King Patrick 👑 (@Kingpatrickgb) January 17, 2020
He didn’t stop there, he went ahead to share a private message sent to him by one @Proud_Talker who he believes is from the Davido’s camp.
He said he had “been Receiving death threats from @davido or @Peruzzi_VIBES all day. At least now we can all see what I have been going through. I will be taking this very seriously. @Proud_talker #SurvivingPeruzzi #DeathThreat. there are more threats before and after this!”
Patrick also claimed that Davido owes him as much as Peruzzi does. He disclosed that Peruzzi recorded FIA, Ada, Mind, Risky at GoldenBoy before he joined Davido. These songs turn out to be some of Davido’s hottest hits but Patrick said he didn’t get a dime from Davido for the songs.
See Patrick’s tweets against Davido and Peruzzi here:
Been Receiving death threats from @davido or/ @Peruzzi_VIBES All day. At least now we can all see what I have been going through. I will be taking this VERY SERIOUSLY. @Proud_talker @Proud_talker. #SurvivingPeruzzi #DeathThreat. there are more threats before and after this!!!! pic.twitter.com/iz3E36dqrS— King Patrick 👑 (@Kingpatrickgb) January 17, 2020
Meanwhile, Patrick has tweeted to thank Twitter users for supporting him since he brought the Peruzzi’s saga to Twitter. “Now the World Knows What/who Peruzzi truly is”, he added.
See his appreciation tweet here:
God bless Twitter, at a point It was me against the world, but with twitter, I’ve been able to feel support to battle this oppression from DMW. Thank you all for the DMs, RT, Likes to make this trend, now the World Knows What/who Peruzzi truly is . How do we describe such a man?— King Patrick 👑 (@Kingpatrickgb) January 17, 2020