The former PSquare music group singer is now a solo artist since he separated from his twin brother.
Together they were PSquare music group but separated they are Rudeboy/Kingrudy (Paul Okoye) and Mr P (Peter Okoye).
Paul Okoye is married with 2 children. He met his wife Paul Okoye met Anita Isama in 2004 when he was a student at the University of Abuja.
How many children does Paul Okoye have?
Anita Okoye and Paul Okoye welcomed their first child in 2013. And they named him Andre Okoye.
4 years later, they gave birth again. On July 9, 2017, they welcomed a set of twins. Paul and Anita named their twins Nadia and Nathan.
In total, Paul Okoye has 3 children.
Paul shared a picture of his wife and his twins today. They all look beautiful and adorable.
- Why We Arrested Salihu Tanko-Yakasai—DSS
- Top Stories Of The Day
- "How Can 219 Girls Be Missing And Our Leader Appears Incapable Of Action?" Nigerians Dig Out Buhari's Old Tweet
- Harry Maguire of Man United vows to spoil Thomas Tuchel and Chelsea’s party
- Thomas Tuchel recounts how Man United’s defeat put him in the dark for two days at PSG
- BREAKING: Ganduje Fires Aide, Yakasai, For Criticising Buhari
- Gareth Bale is happier than ever at Tottenham according to Jose Mourinho
- How DSS Arrested My Son —Tanko Yakasai
- Jurgen Klopp is not ready to rebuild Liverpool
- Nigerians React As DSS Arrests Ganduje's Aide After Criticising Buhari