In celebrating the 59th years of gaining freedom, Nigerian students showed up in their various schools with their diverse traditional attire to mark 59 years of Independence from the British colony.
Among these students were children of celebrities such as Tonto Dikeh, Paul Okoye, Lola Omotayo and others.
It was a pride moment for the celebrities as they took to Instagram to flaunt their kids rocking outfits of different Nigerian tribes.
As a sovereign state, Nigeria will be fifty-nine on October 1st, 2019. Nigeria gained independence on October 1st, 1960 and became a Republic in 1963.
The giant of Africa consists of about 250 ethnic groups that are divided into different tribes with over 500 additional indigenous languages. Indeed every tribe is worth representing.
Happy Independence Nigeria!
See pictures below
- Kenye West’s Jesus Is King Drops On Friday
- Celebrities Celebrate Davido For Birth of Son
- Wow… British woman Sue Radford Announced that she is pregnant for the 22nd time
- Regina Daniels Deletes her Instagram account
- Muyiwa Folorunsho and Glory Osei allegations may be true … more accusers came forward