In a movie produced by Regina Daniels and her mother, Regina Daniels, while following the script slaps her mum for mistakenly spilling some hot tea on her cloth
Rita Daniels revealed that her new film, ‘The Enemy I Know’ cost her over N150 million to make.
“We have so far invested over N150million in the movie product and with what we have invested, we know it is worth it,” she said.
The revelation is coming a few days after she released the trailer of the film, which features Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Sola Sobowale, Bolanle Ninalowo, and Jide Kosoko.
Click here to watch
Daniels also said that the new film will be released in cinemas across the country on Friday, October 11, 2019.
“The movie would be hitting the cinemas on October 11, 2019. It has a very strong societal message. It is about the happenings in our everyday life,” she said.
Shot in Abuja and directed by Ozoemena Nwakile, ‘The Enemy I know’ also features Rita Daniels, Ken Erics, Tana Adelana, Broda Shaggi, Desmond Elliot, Woli Arole and others.
‘The Enemy I know’ is about billionaire Anthony Adewale who died under suspicious circumstance leaving members of his family scramble for his wealth.
Regina Daniels is married to Nigerian Politician, lawyer and businessman Ned Nwoko.
Check out Fans reactions
- Buhari has not cancelled Kyari’s previous appointments, Says Regime
- Nigeria records 276 new coronavirus cases, total now 8344
- COVID19: UK To Provide Anti-Viral Remdesivir To Patients
- Buhari didn't cancel appointments, memos Abba Kyari approved – Presidency
- COVID19: Governor Wike Cancels Total Lockdown in Port-Harcourt
- SpaceX readies for blast-off with NASA astronauts aboard
- NCDC activates additional 2 labs, bringing total to 28
- Notes from Estonia’s e-governance conference
- INEC Should Ensure Protocols To Prevent Spread During Edo and Ondo Governorship Elections, Group Warns
- Coronavirus death toll hits 100,000, cases now 1.7million in America