In a movie produced by Regina Daniels and her mother, Regina Daniels, while following the script slaps her mum for mistakenly spilling some hot tea on her cloth
Rita Daniels revealed that her new film, ‘The Enemy I Know’ cost her over N150 million to make.
“We have so far invested over N150million in the movie product and with what we have invested, we know it is worth it,” she said.
The revelation is coming a few days after she released the trailer of the film, which features Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Sola Sobowale, Bolanle Ninalowo, and Jide Kosoko.
Click here to watch
Daniels also said that the new film will be released in cinemas across the country on Friday, October 11, 2019.
“The movie would be hitting the cinemas on October 11, 2019. It has a very strong societal message. It is about the happenings in our everyday life,” she said.
Shot in Abuja and directed by Ozoemena Nwakile, ‘The Enemy I know’ also features Rita Daniels, Ken Erics, Tana Adelana, Broda Shaggi, Desmond Elliot, Woli Arole and others.
‘The Enemy I know’ is about billionaire Anthony Adewale who died under suspicious circumstance leaving members of his family scramble for his wealth.
Regina Daniels is married to Nigerian Politician, lawyer and businessman Ned Nwoko.
Check out Fans reactions
- Teddy A and Davido shares the same views on marriage ” nothing like waking up to your wife”
- “expect love and friendship from Ike and me… I wont change because I am richer” Mercy BBNAIJA
- Mercy and Ronaldo will struggle with Man Utd team – Berbatov
- Toke Makinwa to Timaya “I Am not wearing a pant… Let the coochie breathe”
- Damn… Davido and a rude follower go at each other on Twitter
- I have things to do, no time for Vector again – MI Abaga
- Cyprus Police stop Rema during his performance … but fans still love acapella [Watch video]
- What you need to know about #NoBra Day
- Jaruma and Regina Daniels double dates in Dubai
- Phyno promotes his album on FOX tv station in America