Nigerian musician, Douglas Jack Agu, A.K.A Runtown has met with his former CEO, Okwudili Umenyiora after tendering a public apology to him.
The duo had a nasty fight, but they are now cool again.
Nigeriatunes reports that the budding singer took to his Twitter page to publicly apologise to his former record label boss.
While expressing deep regrets over some of the things he said in anger to the music boss, he pointed out that they had some beautiful moment together. The duo had a nasty fight, but they are now cool again.
“Over the past year, I have said a few things in anger, things that I deeply regret towards Okwudili Umenyiora aka Dilly.
Those words came from a place of anger, and I meant none of what I said.
We have shared great moments, and I apologise for everything I said in the heat of our misunderstanding. Let love lead,” his tweet reads.
— Runtown (@iRuntown) October 1, 2019
The post has since gone viral, leaving many of his fans pleased after making peace with Dilly.
‘Let love lead’
Nigeria’s 59th Independence Day Ceremony seems to have given a lot of people a reason to think back on a lot of issues in their lives and ways to fix them, including broken relationships.
Runtown is one of them that had to mend their fences and life continues.
Since the duo is back on good terms now, it is expected that the contract imbroglio is resolved and the singer comes out with another hit.
Runtown is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer who has a diverse fusion musical style, blending hip-hop, R&B, reggae and rap.
- George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million To Families Of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor
- 18 Armed Robbers Attack First Bank Branch In Yagba East LGA Of Kogi State, Kill Civilians And Police DPO
- Hundreds gather at memorial service for George Floyd after days of protest
- Senate probes N1.8trn intervention fund
- Payments Totalling N278 Billion And N51 Billion Paid Into Personal Accounts On Open Treasury Portal