Simi and Adekunle Gold are a married couple but they are both in a different city due to shows and business calls. They manage to communicate via social media, text or emails. And sometimes they communicate openly online.
Adekunle Gold shares something about musicians and Simi was upset. She was angry because her husband did not give her the credit she thinks she deserves.
The exchange sounds like they are a little distant right now. Maybe the are flirting. Who knows?
Adekunle Gold went on to add an additional comment about their marriage. “Go and marry, Go and Marry” Now Man’s getting fat. sigh”. He wrote, see the tweet below.
Simi and Adekunle Gold got married a few years ago. They have no children yet but they are working towards it.
Read more from Nigeriatunes
- Yiaga Africa Tells National Assembly To Legalise Electronic Transmission Of Results
- UK Congratulates Governor Obaseki, Commends Conduct Of Edo Election
- Chelsea goalkeeper, Kepa Arrizabalaga made another costly mistake to give Liverpool a win
- Chelsea v Liverpool prediction for cash prize
- P&ID: UK Court Judgment Vindicates Magu, International Groups Write President Buhari
- Nigeria Super Eagles New Kit
- BREAKING: Edo Election Not Free And Fair, Says APC Candidate, Ize-Iyamu
- Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory
- Black Lives Matter: Nashville SC’s Alan Winn stands for national anthem while others kneel
- President Buhari Congratulates Obaseki, Commends Edo Election Process