Burna boy pays respect to the Ooni of Ife during an event he performed at in Nigeria.
Burna is a Nigerian singer and songwriter who understands the culture and tradition.
Images circulating online also shows Burna laying low to honour His Royal Majesty, Ooni of Ife Kingdom.
Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He rose to prominence in 2012 after releasing the lead single “Like to Party” from his debut studio album, L.I.F.E.
Burna sure knows how to pay homage to his elders. Weldone boy!
See Fans reaction:
- We are working on new policy for sports, says Dare
- #COVID19: Oyo State Govt Eases Curfew
- President Trump Bans Travel To The U.S. From Brazil Over #COVID19
- Aubameyang ‘on the verge of Arsenal exit’ as PSG bid €38m
- Alleged Fraud: Step Aside, Submit Yourself For Investigation — PDP Charges Lagos Speaker, Obasa