Burna boy pays respect to the Ooni of Ife during an event he performed at in Nigeria.
Burna is a Nigerian singer and songwriter who understands the culture and tradition.
Images circulating online also shows Burna laying low to honour His Royal Majesty, Ooni of Ife Kingdom.
Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He rose to prominence in 2012 after releasing the lead single “Like to Party” from his debut studio album, L.I.F.E.
Burna sure knows how to pay homage to his elders. Weldone boy!
See Fans reaction:
- Celebrities Celebrate Davido For Birth of Son
- Wow… British woman Sue Radford Announced that she is pregnant for the 22nd time
- Regina Daniels Deletes her Instagram account
- Muyiwa Folorunsho and Glory Osei allegations may be true … more accusers came forward
- Rachael Okonkwo Screams at Man who goes Unclad at an Audition