Six-Year-Old Girl Chokes On Face Mask Found Inside Chicken Nugget

Guardian NG
A mother in the United Kingdom was left horrified after her six-year-old daughter started choking on pieces of a face mask found inside McDonald’s chicken nuggets. Laura Arber, 32, said she made the discovery in at least two of the 20 nuggets she had bought for her children from the fast-food branch in Aldershot, Hampshire […] The post Six-Year-Old Girl Chokes On Face Mask Found Inside Chicken Nugget appeared first on The Guardian Nigeria News – Nigeria and World News.
Source: Six-Year-Old Girl Chokes On Face Mask Found Inside Chicken Nugget

Please follow and like us:

Please follow & like us :)