Nigerian socialite doesn’t care what people say and she also risked getting banned on Instagram from sharing nude pictures. This is her second time of sharing a provocative image of her naked body on IG. She recently launched a skincare line and she took off her clothes to market it. See the picture below.
To see the other pictures that she shared a couple of days ago. Use the link below
“Heard you people Are crying cause @realmercyaigbe wore bikini owunolelebashe , mercy Mabinu omode lonshewon next time you too wear Aso Oke when You are going swimming. ok, lemme just help you. There’s nothing like being comfortable in your own skin After kids, You can Be A Super Boss and still be sexy, No limits and No law says you can.“, she wrote beneath the picture on her IG page.
- Ike and Kimoprah are now family!
- Breaking: Timi Dakolo’s Wife Loses Case Against Pastor Fatoyinbo
- Akpororo, Wife Celebrate 4th Year in Marriage With Romantic Shots [Photos]
- South Africans Want Burna Boy to Apologize or Stay Off
- Court sentences three to death for kidnapping Lagos monarch
- Nigerian woman faces 10 years jail term for drug trafficking, fraud in US
- Kogi Election: why PDP’s Musa Wada risk disqualification
- Nigeria Vs Ghana Jollof: Ngozi Iweala Asks Owner of Twitter to Choose
- Finally! LilFrosh in Dubai to meet Davido and Got Endorsed By Zlatan Ibile
- One dead, many injured as thugs disrupt PDP rally in Bayelsa