Nigerian socialite doesn’t care what people say and she also risked getting banned on Instagram from sharing nude pictures. This is her second time of sharing a provocative image of her naked body on IG. She recently launched a skincare line and she took off her clothes to market it. See the picture below.
To see the other pictures that she shared a couple of days ago. Use the link below
“Heard you people Are crying cause @realmercyaigbe wore bikini owunolelebashe , mercy Mabinu omode lonshewon next time you too wear Aso Oke when You are going swimming. ok, lemme just help you. There’s nothing like being comfortable in your own skin After kids, You can Be A Super Boss and still be sexy, No limits and No law says you can.“, she wrote beneath the picture on her IG page.
- Pakistan plane with 107 passengers on board crashes near Karachi airport- Video
- Someone leaked singer Seyi Shay’s unclad pictures
- Davido still want to make things work with Wizkid
- Davido ignores Coronavirus quarantine advice again
- Coronavirus: you won’t believe what’s happening in this video
- South Africans disregard Social distancing… They are having a coronavirus party
- Video: ladies twerking with Toilet paper on their booty
- Davido hosted a birthday party for Mayorkun and they didn’t care about Coronavirus
- Video: President Buhari finally addressed the country about Coronavirus
- This is how Teni is handling the Coronavirus Isolation