Kaffydance is a famous Afrobeat dancer and choreographer. She has featured in many music videos for artists like Tiwa Savage, Davido, Wizkid and many more.
She is married to Joseph Ameh and they have 2 children together. Her husband had a near-death experience during a car crash but he is not dead.
Kaffydance shared the news of her husband car accident with her followers. She said ” Thank God for not making me a Widow this morning. Please help me thank God”.
“he was asleep when it happened because his driver was the one driving. When the car tumbled and stopped, it landed upside down so he had to remove his seat belt and push out a door to get out, he helped the driver out and before he knew it, area boys gather at the scene, stole his phones and other things. He eventually got help and I’m just glad he’s ok“, she added.
According to Kaffy, her husband is doing great and he is at home recovering.
Read more from Nigeriatunes
- Disney announced that CEO Bob Iger to step down effective immediately, Bob Chapek to takeover
- Gnabry stars as Bayern rock Chelsea
- Gov. Ganduje orders arrest of street beggers in Kano
- My daughter chants Mo Salah songs to me, says Sterling
- VIO operations bill scales 2nd reading in Cross River assembly
- Mastercard's Shares Drop and CEO, Ajay Banga Moves to Become Executive Chairman
- NAPTIP charges director, 2 others to court over alleged sexual exploitation of minor
- Wizkid Stuns In New CIROC Photoshoot
- Digital Bank, Revolut Triples its Valuation to $5.5 Billion
- Nigeria boosts job creation with safety net job for unskilled persons